According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “pH Sensors Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global pH sensors market reached a value of US$ 698.6 Million in 2022. A pH sensor is an electronic device that measures the acidity or alkalinity of water. Combination, differential, benchtop, portable, consumer-grade, and process are some of the commonly used pH sensors. They consist of an internal electrode, a reference electrode, and a high input impedance meter and operate through ion-selective field-effect transistors (ISFET), optical sensors, and amperometric detectors. pH sensors are widely used in power plants, water treatment plants, pharmaceutical solutions, and chemicals to determine the quality of water and offer indications of pipe corrosion, solids accumulation, and other harmful byproducts.
pH Sensors Market Trends:
The widespread product adoption in the medical industry is creating a positive outlook for the market. A pH sensor is commonly used to analyze the drug efficiency and ensure a proper pH level of water to manufacture drugs and pharmaceutical products. Additionally, the increasing product demand in water, wastewater, chromium, and aquaculture treatment plants to acquire accurate readings of the pH and oxidation-reduction potential (ORP) levels is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Apart from this, the integration of the Internet of Things (IoT) with pH sensors that provide real-time updates through smartphone applications and store the data on the cloud for remote access is providing an impetus to the market growth. Moreover, the growing safety concerns in industrial setups due to harmful effects on the quality of goods caused by acidic or basic water are facilitating product demand across sectors. Furthermore, the launch of miniaturized, highly reliable, and accurate pH sensors with improved service life and reduced maintenance is positively influencing the market growth. Other factors, including extensive research and development (R&D) activities, the increasing requirement for industrial automation, and widespread product utilization in the textile sector to analyze the dye, are anticipated to drive the market growth. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market value is expected to reach US$ 1,582.5 Million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 14.4% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been classified into process, differential, combination pH, and laboratory sensors.
- Based on the system type, the market has been bifurcated into benchtop and portable.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been divided into digital and analog.
- Based on the measurement technology, the market has been classified into optical sensors, ion-selective field effect transistors (ISFET), amperometric detectors, and others.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been divided water and wastewater, medical, oil and gas, food and beverages, metals and mining, agriculture, and others.
- On a regional basis, the market has been categorized into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and Others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and Others) Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined, with some of the key players being ABB Ltd, Emerson Electric Co., Endress+Hauser AG, GF Piping Systems (Georg Fischer Ltd.), Hach Company (Danaher Corporation), Halma plc, Honeywell International Inc., Mettler-Toledo International Inc., Schneider Electric SE, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Xylem Inc. and Yokogawa Electric Corporation.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, System Type, Product Type, Measurement Technology, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||ABB Ltd, Emerson Electric Co., Endress+Hauser AG, GF Piping Systems (Georg Fischer Ltd.), Hach Company (Danaher Corporation), Halma plc, Honeywell International Inc., Mettler-Toledo International Inc., Schneider Electric SE, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Xylem Inc. and Yokogawa Electric Corporation
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800