According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Photo Printing and Merchandise Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” the global photo printing and merchandise market size reached US$ 15.30 Billion in 2020. Over the years, there has been a rise in the demand for photo printing services and merchandise around the world due to the inflating disposable incomes of individuals. Photo printing and merchandise offer customized gifting options, which are printed on merchandise, such as cards, bags, T-shirts, planners, calendars, and smartphone covers. These products are generally produced using the dye-sublimation process and are widely utilized by organizations for promotions and generating brand awareness.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Photo Printing and Merchandise Market Trends:
At present, the market is experiencing growth on account of rapid urbanization, increasing preferences for personalized gifts among individuals, and rising advancements in printing technology, such as the development of lenticular printing. Besides this, the boosting sales of smartphones and their increasing utilization in capturing and processing high-definition (HD) images are also strengthening the growth of the market. Furthermore, the growing popularity of e-commerce platforms due to increasing internet penetration is positively influencing the demand for photo printing and merchandise solutions. These platforms offer the convenience of browsing through the portal and choosing from a wide range of options. Apart from this, easy access to different photo editing websites and applications is driving the market further. Moreover, the leading players are introducing innovations to expand their product portfolio, which is fueling the market growth. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 24.68 Billion by 2026, expanding at a CAGR of 8.40% during the forecast period (2021-2026).
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been segmented into prints, wall arts, cards, photo gifts, photo books, calendars, and others.
- Based on the printing type, the market has been bifurcated into digital and film printing.
- The market has been categorized on the basis of the device used into desktops and mobiles.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the report covers instant kiosks, online stores, retail stores, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being American Greetings Company, LLC, Circle Graphics, Inc., Card Factory (Sportswift Limited), Cimpress Plc, Digitalab Ltd., Eastman Kodak Company, Hallmark Cards, Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Shutterfly, Inc., and Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800