According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Pizza Boxes Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global pizza boxes market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 4.40% during 2022-2027. A pizza box is a folding packaging box made of cardboard in which hot pizzas are stored for delivery. These types of boxes are made from a particular type of cardboard, including containerboard, corrugated fiberboard, or combined board. It makes home delivery and takeaway substantially more manageable. It is highly resistant, cheap, stackable, thermally insulated to regulate humidity, and suitable for food transportation. This box is crucial for keeping the pizza fresh for a long time for enhanced customer satisfaction.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Pizza Boxes Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by significant growth in the food sector. In line with this, the increasing fast-food consumption is positively influencing the market. Furthermore, the rising number of pizza franchises and bakery stations is creating a positive outlook for the market. Apart from this, rapid urbanization and a growing preference for western cuisine are catalyzing the demand for pizza boxes. Moreover, the escalating preference for home delivery and takeaways has contributed to a massive demand for pizza among consumers, thus driving the pizza box market worldwide. Besides, the inflating disposable income levels, shifting inclination toward packaged food and continual developments in online food delivery services are propelling the market. Additionally, numerous key market players are introducing specialized pizza boxes with safety locking mechanisms, thereby providing a boost to the market.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been segmented into whole pizza and pizza slices boxes.
- Based on the material type, the market has been categorized into corrugated paperboard and clay coated carboard.
- On the basis of the print type, the market has been classified into printed and non-printed boxes.
- On the basis of the sales channel, the market has been segmented into online and offline.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include BillerudKorsnäs AB, DS Smith Plc, Georgia-Pacific LLC (Koch Industries Inc.), Huhtamaki Oyj, International Paper Company, Magnum Packaging NE Ltd, Mondi plc, New Method Packaging, Rengo Co. Ltd., Smurfit Kappa Group plc and WestRock Company.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800