According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Pizza Crust Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global pizza crust market reached a value of US$ 10.5 Billion in 2022. A pizza crust refers to a half-baked product that serves as a base for pizza toppings, such as sauces, vegetables and cheese. Some of the basic ingredients used in pizza crusts include wheat flour, yeast, shortening or vegetable oil, salt, sugar, and water. They are produced through hot and cold pressing, sheeting and die-cut procedure, or shaping by hand. Pizza crusts are available in various shapes, such as circular, rectangular, and square. Besides this, they can be made in different variants, including pre-formed crusts and pre-packaged measured packaged ingredients.
Global Pizza Crust Market Trends:
The global pizza crust market is primarily being influenced by the growing demand for ready-to-eat and processed food products. In line with this, proliferating fast-food chains and quick-service restaurants (QSRs) across the globe are catalyzing the utilization of pizza crusts further. Moreover, the advent of gluten- and fat-free product variants, which cater to health-conscious consumers, is contributing to the market growth. Other factors, such as increasing consumer expenditures on food and leisure and the growing preference for western cuisines, the easy product availability through various e-commerce platforms, and technological advancements in the production processes of pizza crusts, are creating a positive outlook for the market. Looking forward, the market value is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.9% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been divided into par-baked, wood-fired, self-rising, custom, and other crusts.
- Based on the size, the market has been bifurcated into thick and thin pizza crusts.
- The market has been segmented on the basis of organic and conventional pizza crusts.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been segregated into business to business (B2B), supermarkets and hypermarkets, convenience stores, bakeries, online, and others.
- On a regional basis, the market has been categorized into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Middle East and Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, the United Arab Emirates, and others) , and Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others).
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Baker’s Quality Pizza Crusts, Inc, Alive & Kickin' Pizza Crust, Tomanetti Food Products LLC, Rizzuto Foods, Monte Pizza Crust B.V., B&G Foods Inc., Hansen Foods LLC, etc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Size, Organic/Conventional, Distribution Channel, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Brazil, Mexico, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, United Arab Emirates
||Baker’s Quality Pizza Crusts, Inc, Alive & Kickin' Pizza Crust, Tomanetti Food Products LLC, Rizzuto Foods, Monte Pizza Crust B.V., B&G Foods Inc. and Hansen Foods LLC
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal