According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Plant Growth Chambers Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global plant growth chambers market reached a value of US$ 469.6 Million in 2021. Plant growth chambers refer to equipment that are designed for cultivating plants. They are generally built with controlled light, pressure, temperature and atmospheric gas composition in order to perform various analyses and examinations on plants. Additionally, they are usually integrated with illumination and cooling devices, microprocessor controllers, sensors, glass wool, refrigerant gas, safety systems and power supply tools that aim to create conditions responsible for plant germination. They are widely utilized for plant breeding, genetic research, photosynthesis, nutrition studies, research in other topics in plant life, and physiology and the production and growth of plants.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Plant Growth Chambers Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by significant growth in the agriculture industry. Coupled with the rising implementation of advanced methods in horticulture crop production, this is creating a positive market outlook. Along with this, extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players in the field of entomology and crop genetic engineering are providing a boost to the demand for plant growth chambers. Additionally, continual technological advancements and the introduction of smart plant growth chambers are also acting as major growth-inducing factors. Furthermore, the increasing adoption of sustainable agricultural practices, along with the growing preference for organic vegetables and fruits among the masses, is favorably impacting the market growth. Moreover, the rising need for a continuous food supply and the presence of unfavorable climatic conditions in multiple countries are catalyzing the product demand. Other factors, including rapid urbanization, decreasing rate of arable lands, product miniaturization and the easy product availability via online and offline channels, are also positively influencing the product uptake. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 720.3 Million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 7.3% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of the equipment type, the market has been segregated into reach-in and walk-in.
- Based on the application, the market has been classified into short to medium height plants and tall plants.
- On the basis of the function, the market has been categorized into plant growth, seed germination, environmental optimization and tissue culture.
- Based on the end-use, the market has been bifurcated into clinical and academic research.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include Aralab, Binder GmbH, Caron Products & Services Inc., Conviron, Darwin Chambers, Hettich Benelux B.V., Percival Scientific, PHC Corporation Biomedical, Snijders Labs, Thermo Fisher Scientific and Weiss Technik.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800