The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Plastic Extrusion Machine Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2022-2027,” finds that the global plastic extrusion machine market size reached US$ 6.05 Billion in 2021. Plastic extrusion machines, commonly known as plastic extruders, are mechanical systems used in a high-volume manufacturing process to transform raw plastic into a continuous profile. Some commonly used extrusion methods include blown film extrusion, tubing extrusion, over-jacketing extrusion, sheet/film extrusion, coextrusion, and extrusion coating. These machines consist of a hopper, feed-throat, barrel, screw, screw drive motor, breaker plate, feed pipe, die, and cooling system. They provide excellent product quality, greater flexibility, high speed, bulk production, and easy to operate process. As a result, plastic extrusion machines are extensively adopted in building and construction, medical, transportation, consumer goods, oil, and gas sectors across the globe.
Global Plastic Extrusion Machine Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the rising utilization of extruded plastic products in several end use sectors, including the automotive, packaging, and construction industries across the globe. In addition, the escalating product demand due to growing awareness regarding energy conservation represents another major growth-inducing factor. Moreover, the rising integration of plastic extrusion machines with advanced technologies like artificial intelligence (AI) is providing a thrust to market growth. Besides this, the increasing shift toward automated plastic processing and manufacturing to improve productivity and efficiency is accelerating the product adoption rate. Along with this, there has been an escalating demand for plastic products in the automotive industry to manufacture interior materials for all vehicle types, which is propelling the market growth. Furthermore, the increasing investment in the industrial sector, extensive research and development (R&D) activities, and various technological advancements are also creating a positive market outlook across the globe. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 8.12 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.70% during the forecast period (2022-2027).
- Based on the machine type, the market has been bifurcated into single-screw and twin-screw.
- On the basis of the process type, the market has been segregated into blown film extrusion, sheet/film extrusion, tubing extrusion, and others.
- Based on the material, the market has been classified into PVC, polypropylene (PP), polyethylene (PE), and others.
- On the basis of the solution, the market has been segmented into new sales and aftermarket.
- Based on the application, the market has been divided into building and construction, medical, transportation, consumer goods, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined in the report, with some of the key players being Apex Engineers, Bausano & Figli S.p.A., China National Chemical Corporation, Costruzioni Meccaniche Luigi Bandera SpA, DEGUMA-SCHÜTZ GmbH, Extrusion Technik USA Inc., Hillenbrand Inc., Kabra ExtrusionTechnik Ltd., Mitsuba Mfg. Co. Ltd., Reifenhäuser GmbH & Co. KG Maschinenfabrik, Shibaura Machine Co. Ltd., The Japan Steel Works Ltd., Well Shyang Machinery Co. Ltd., and Windsor Machines Limited.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800