IMARC Group’s latest report, titled “Plumbing Fixtures Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027,” finds that the global plumbing fixtures market size reached US$ 80.3 Billion in 2021. Plumbing fixtures refer to devices or receptacles attached to a plumbing system that supplies water throughout a building. Some of the most commonly installed plumbing fixtures include sinks, toilets, urinals, faucets, showers, bathtubs, water closets, washbasins, and flushing cisterns. They are manufactured using smooth, non-corrosive, non-absorbent, and anti-microbial materials that promote easy cleaning. They are designed to carry water or discharge sewage and liquid waste into the drainage system connected to them directly or indirectly. As a result, plumbing fixtures are widely installed in kitchens, bathrooms, washrooms, and different parts of residential, commercial, and industrial buildings.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Plumbing Fixtures Market Trends:
The shifting consumer inclination toward modern homes represents the primary factor driving the market growth. Moreover, the increasing home construction and renovation activities due to the expanding population, rapid urbanization, and elevating income levels is another major growth-inducing factor. In addition, plumbing fixtures are gaining traction in commercial establishments, such as hotels, gyms, restaurants and resorts, to maintain hygiene standards and enhance the customer experience. Besides this, the rising preferences for luxury kitchens and washrooms that are functional and aesthetically appealing, especially among the urban population, have augmented the product demand. Furthermore, the leading manufacturers are introducing eco-friendly plumbing fixtures that save cost, provide superior performance, minimize carbon footprint, and reduce the wastage of water and energy. In line with this, the surging popularity of innovative water-efficient fixtures and plumbing technology, such as low flow faucets and sensors and dual flush toilets, that promote freshwater conservation has catalyzed market growth. Other factors, including the escalating demand for premium quality plumbing fixtures, rising consumer spending on smart homes, growing adoption of ceramic sanitary ware, extensive investments in infrastructure development, and increasing hygiene consciousness, are also creating a favorable market outlook. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 109.2 Billion by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 5.17% during the forecast period (2022-2027).
- Based on the product, the market has been segmented into bathtubs, sinks, toilets, showers, faucets and taps, drains, and others.
- On the basis of the location, the market has been categorized into bathroom, kitchen, and others.
- The market has been divided based on the application into new construction and repair, and renovation.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been bifurcated into online and offline channels.
- On the basis of the end user, the market has been classified as residential and commercial.
- Region-wise, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed, with some of the key players being Bradley Corporation, Elkay Manufacturing Company, Globe Union Industrial Corp., Hansgrohe SE (Masco Corporation), Kohler Co., LIXIL Corporation, MAAX Bath Inc. (American Bath Group), Moen Incorporated (Fortune Brands Home & Security Inc.), Roca Sanitario S.A. and Toto Ltd.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800