According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Pneumatic Conveying System Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027”, the global pneumatic conveying system market size reached a value of US$ 28.4 Billion in 2021. A pneumatic conveying system uses air or any other gas to transfer or inject bulk solid materials through a pipe from one or more sources to one or more destinations. Bulk materials, such as powders, granules, pellets, and irregularly shaped particles, are transferred or injected using a gas flow as the conveying medium in an enclosed environment. In addition to increasing productivity, reducing production downtime, and improving packaging, coating, and end product quality, this system ensures cost savings and quality improvements. As a result, these systems are extensively used in industries that require bulk material storage and handling.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Pneumatic Conveying System Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by the escalating demand for material handling equipment in numerous end-use industries. This can be attributed to rapid industrialization across the globe. In line with this, the increasing concerns regarding the health and safety of factory workers are resulting in the higher adoption of pneumatic conveying systems in warehouses. Also, continual product innovations, such as the advent of energy-efficient pneumatic conveyers, automated systems, and intelligent control technologies, are fueling the growth of the market. Additionally, significant growth in the food processing sector is resulting in a higher product uptake on the global level. Some of the other factors contributing to the market growth include rapid urbanization, inflating disposable income levels of the consumers, the advent of Industry 4.0, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 40.5 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.80% during 2022-2027.
- Based on the technology, the market has been segmented into positive pressure conveying, vacuum pressure conveying, and combination conveying.
- On the basis of the operation, the market has been divided into dilute-phase conveying and dense-phase conveying.
- Based on the end-user, the market has been categorized into food, pharmaceuticals, rubber and plastics, ceramic, mining, and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Atlas Copco AB, AZO GmbH + Co. KG, Cyclonaire Corporation, Dynamic Air Inc., Flexicon Corporation, Gericke AG, Hillenbrand Inc., Macawber Engineering Inc., Nilfisk Group, Nol-Tec Systems Inc., Palamatic Process, Schenck Process Holding GmbH, and VAC-U-MAX.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal