The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Pool Tables Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the global pool tables market reached a value of US$ 215.6 Million in 2022. A pool table is a bounded rectangular table that is used for playing cue sports. It is also utilized to strike different colored balls, which require a flat surface made from quarried slate covered with cloth and surrounded by rubber cushions. A pool table comes in different sizes, depending on their use. Nowadays, various manufacturers are also introducing pool tables with a 2:1 ratio in numerous sizes to meet the preferences of different end-users.
Global Pool Tables Market Trends:
The growing popularity of recreational activities and the increasing adoption of cue sports represent the primary factor fueling the market growth. Besides this, the rising presence of numerous associations promoting sports is improving pool facilities, especially across developing countries. Moreover, various governing authorities and private organizations are also extensively investing in promoting sporting activities such as pools and billiards. They are offering coaching programs and tutorial classes to people of all age groups, significantly impacting the demand for pool tables. Furthermore, the growing trend of customization is increasing the demand for premium designed and customed pool tables, which is expanding the customer base and the overall sales across the globe. Looking forward, the market value is expected to reach US$ 299.2 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.84% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on the type, the market has been segmented into American, British, and other pool tables.
- On the basis of the size, the market has been classified into 7 ft, 8 ft, 9 ft, and others.
- The market has been categorized based on the material into slate, wooden, metallic, and other pool tables.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been segregated into supermarkets and hypermarkets, specialty stores, online stores, and others.
- Based on the end use, the market has been segmented into residential, commercial, and professional.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being American Heritage Billiards LLC, Beijing Xingpai Group, Blatt Billiards, Brunswick Corporation, Connelly Billiards Tucson, Diamond Billiard Products Inc., EastPoint Sports, Gabriels (HCSB bv), Gold Standard Games Inc., Legacy Billiards, Olhausen Billiard Manufacturing Inc., Plank and Hide Co., Presidential Billiards, and Valley-Dynamo Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Size, Material, Distribution Channel, End Use, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||American Heritage Billiards LLC, Beijing Xingpai Group, Blatt Billiards, Brunswick Corporation, Connelly Billiards Tucson, Diamond Billiard Products Inc., EastPoint Sports, Gabriels (HCSB bv), Gold Standard Games Inc., Legacy Billiards, Olhausen Billiard Manufacturing Inc., Plank and Hide Co., Presidential Billiards and Valley-Dynamo Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal