According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Portable Patient Isolation Market by Product (Pod/Bag Based, Room-based), Functionality (Single-Use, Reusable), Readiness (Instant, Non-Instant), End User (Healthcare, Defense, and Others), and Region 2023-2028,” the global Portable Patient Isolation market size reached US$ 38.14 Million in 2022. Portable patient isolation refers to the use of mobile containment units designed to isolate patients with contagious diseases or conditions. These units aim to prevent the spread of infectious pathogens within healthcare settings, such as hospitals, clinics, and emergency medical facilities. The portable isolation units are equipped with specialized ventilation systems that manage airflow to control the dissemination of airborne particles. They often include features like air filters, negative pressure systems, and clear plastic walls for visibility, which enable medical staff to monitor and care for the patient while minimizing the risk of contamination. Portable patient isolation units are widely essential during outbreaks of highly infectious diseases, such as tuberculosis, influenza, or viral pandemics. By providing an isolated environment, these units allow healthcare providers to administer treatment safely while also protecting other patients and medical staff from potential exposure to the infectious agent.
Global Portable Patient Isolation Market Trends:
The increasing incidences of various infectious and contagious diseases, such as the COVID-19 pandemic, have highlighted the imperative need for efficient isolation solutions in healthcare settings, to swiftly isolate patients and mitigate the transmission of disease, primarily driving the market growth. In addition to this, the advancements in technology have led to innovation in portable patient isolation solutions, resulting in highly effective units that are user-friendly and adaptable, creating a positive outlook for market growth. Concurrently, the surging incorporation of smart features, such as remote monitoring and data analytics, which empower healthcare professionals to efficiently manage isolated patients and optimize resource allocation, is propelling the market forward. Besides this, the market for portable patient isolation is significantly influenced by the increasing emphasis on healthcare preparedness and disaster management, with governments and healthcare organizations globally recognizing the necessity of being prepared for outbreaks and emergencies. Moreover, stringent regulations and guidelines about infection control and patient safety are motivating healthcare facilities to invest in healthcare infrastructure and the procurement of portable patient isolation units, thereby contributing to the market expansion. Furthermore, the rising emphasis on sustainability within the healthcare industry is encouraging manufacturers to adopt eco-friendly materials and energy-efficient technologies to reduce the carbon footprint of their portable patient isolation solutions, aligning with broader industry sustainability goals and appealing to environmentally conscious consumers, thus fueling the market growth. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 82.49 Million by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 13.20% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the product, the market has been bifurcated into pod/bag based and room-based. According to the report, pod/bag based dominates the market, holding the largest share.
- On the basis of the functionality, the market has been categorized as single-use and reusable.
- Based on the readiness, the market has been classified into instant and non-instant.
- On the basis of the end user, the market has been segregated into healthcare, defense, and others. Among these, healthcare represents the largest market segment.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, and others); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. Currently, Europe is the largest market for portable patient isolation.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Abatement Technologies Inc., Aks Industries Inc., Alliance Environmental Group, ATA SAS, Beth-El Zikhron Yaaqov Industries Ltd., Bubble bunkers, EpiGuard AS, GAMA Healthcare Australia Pty Ltd. (GAMA Healthcare Ltd.), ISOVAC Products LLC., etc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Pod/Bag Based, Room-based
|End Users Covered
||Healthcare, Defense, Others
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Abatement Technologies Inc., Aks Industries Inc., Alliance Environmental Group, ATA SAS, Beth-El Zikhron Yaaqov Industries Ltd., Bubble bunkers, EpiGuard AS, GAMA Healthcare Australia Pty Ltd. (GAMA Healthcare Ltd.), ISOVAC Products LLC., etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800