The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Poultry Vaccines Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027,” finds that the global poultry vaccines market size reached US$ 1.67 Billion in 2021. Poultry vaccines help prevent any disease that infects the immune system of bird species, including duck, chicken, turkey, and goose. They produce antibodies that fight against organisms, such as Salmonella, E. Coli, and Mycoplasma gallisepticum (MG), and diseases such as Marek’s disease, infectious bronchitis (IB), avian rhinotracheitis (ART), Newcastle disease and infectious bursal disease (Gumboro disease). Poultry vaccines vary from mild to severe in their dosage, which is approved, only if they pass the World Organization for Animal Health standards. They are administered via various routes such as nasal, oral, subcutaneous ocular and in-vivo intramuscular. Poultry vaccines are applied to different areas of the egg, such as the body of the embryo, allantois sac, yolk sac, and amniotic fluid.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Poultry Vaccines Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the rising awareness regarding animal vaccination among veterinary practitioners and increasing prevalence of zoonotic diseases. Diseases, such as bird flu or avian influenza, are also known to infect humans and animals. Besides this, the escalating demand for animal health diagnostics also represents a major factor contributing to the market growth. In addition, the growing consumption of meat and poultry-related food products is facilitating extensive expenditure on poultry healthcare. Along with this, governmental bodies across the globe are taking initiatives to educate people regarding the benefits of poultry vaccines, thus accelerating the product adoption rate. Furthermore, growing research and development (R&D) activities to develop advanced technologies to manufacture effective vaccines are creating a positive outlook for the market. For instance, there has been an introduction of live, non-replicating recombinant antigens, nucleic acid-mediated, and live-gene detected vaccines. On account of these factors, the market value is expected to reach US$ 2.47 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.59% during the forecast period (2022-2027).
- Based on the disease, the market has been segmented into infectious bronchitis, avian influenza, Newcastle disease, Marek’s disease, and others.
- On the basis of the product, the market has been classified into recombinant, live attenuated, inactivated, subunit, and other vaccines.
- The market has been bifurcated based on the dosage form into liquid and freeze-dried vaccines.
- Based on the application, the market has been categorized into breeder, broiler and layer.
- On the basis of the end user, the market has been segregated into veterinary hospitals, poultry firm, and poultry vaccination center.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being AniCon Labor GmbH (SAN Group), Biovac Limited, Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, Ceva Santé Animale, Elanco, Hester Biosciences Limited, Merck & Co. Inc., Phibro Animal Health Corporation, Venkys India, and Zoetis Inc.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA - Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: - +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: - +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800