The latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Premenstrual Syndrome Treatment Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028," finds that the global online gambling market size reached US$ 1,346 Million in 2022. Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) treatment involves therapeutic processes to alleviate emotional, physical, and psychological symptoms that women experience, including bloating, breast tenderness, body pain, fatigue, mood swings, and anxiety. These symptoms occur at the end of the luteal phase and subside with menstruation or shortly thereafter. They are often treated by antidepressants, analgesics, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), diuretics, ovarian suppression agents, and hormonal contraceptives, which are available over the counter or via prescription. Additionally, novel PMS treatments, including topical gels, creams, capsules, and suppositories, are also used to manage mood imbalances, reduce uterine cramps, and promote muscle relaxation.
Global Premenstrual Syndrome Treatment Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the increasing prevalence of PMS and premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD) due to sedentary lifestyles and hectic working schedules of the female working population. In addition, rising awareness among individuals regarding available treatment solutions for PMS disorders represents another major growth-inducing factor. Besides this, individuals are adopting nutritional supplements made with plant-based sources to provide relief from PMS. These supplements contain nutrients, such as calcium, potassium, magnesium, and proteins, that aid in reducing fatigue and easing anxiety and depression. This, coupled with the introduction of smartphone applications that records physiological and emotional changes occurring in the body and sends notification reminders for medication, is positively influencing the market growth. Moreover, the launch of advanced medications with minimal side effects that aid in maintaining the appropriate pH balance in the body is also creating a favorable market outlook. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 1,683 Million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 3.9% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the drug type, the market has been segmented into analgesics, antidepressants, oral contraceptives and ovarian suppression agents, and others.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been classified into prescription and over-the-counter.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been segregated into hospital pharmacies, drug stores and retail pharmacies, and online stores.
- On the geographical front, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Russia, Spain, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined in the report, with some of the key players being AbbVie Inc., BASF SE, Bayer AG, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd, Eli Lilly and Company, GlaxoSmithKline Plc., H. Lundbeck A/S, Pfizer Inc. and SHIONOGI & Co. Ltd.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Drug Type, Type, Distribution Channel, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||AbbVie Inc., BASF SE, Bayer AG, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd, Eli Lilly and Company, GlaxoSmithKline Plc., H. Lundbeck A/S, Pfizer Inc. and SHIONOGI & Co. Ltd.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800