According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Premium Motorcycle Helmets Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024”, the global premium motorcycle helmets market size reached US$ 646 Million in 2018. Motorcycle helmets are protective gears that are utilized by motorcycle riders. As motorcycles do not provide structural protection, which is offered by other forms of transportation, the head or a rider is prone to a traumatic impact than the rest of the body in case of an accident. Consequently, the use of helmets is encouraged since they assist in saving the rider’s life. Premium motorcycle helmets nowadays are gaining widespread preference as they are compact in size, light in weight and offer a superior as well as fashionable look. They comprise superior-quality materials that offer enhanced security and high tensile strength. Some of the most commonly used materials in these helmets include fiberglass, carbon fiber and synthetic fibers.
Global Premium Motorcycle Helmets Market Trends:
A significant increase in the uptake of high-end motorcycles across the globe is primarily driving the market growth. This can be attributed to the rising trend of sports bikes, on account of improving living standards and inflating disposable income levels. Moreover, since motorcycles are a common means of transport in various emerging economies, an increase in the sales of two-wheelers, along with a rise in the number of road accidents in areas with high population density, is positively impacting the market growth. In addition to this, governments of numerous developed countries have mandated the use of helmets, which has provided a thrust to the premium variants of motorcycle helmets. Apart from this, manufacturers nowadays are introducing products with innovative features such as removable and washable interior paddings that enable faster evaporation of sweat. Some of them are also equipped with face shields, ear protection, ventilation, Bluetooth connectivity and Global Positioning System (GPS) trackers. Smart helmets have also been introduced in the market that offer head-up display and handsfree control while being equipped with built-in Alexa as well as 360° front and rear cameras. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is projected to reach a value of US$ 881 Million by 2024, registering a CAGR of 5.3% during 2019-2024.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been divided into full face, open face, flip-up and others.
- Based on the material type, the market has been categorized into Kevlar, fiber glass, carbon fiber, plastics and others.
- On the basis of the technology, the market has been bifurcated into conventional premium helmets and smart helmets.
- On the basis of the end user, the market has been bifurcated into commuters and racers.
- On the geographical front, the market has been classified into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied, along with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include AGV (Dainese S.p.A), Bell Helmets, Shoei Co., Ltd., Schuberth GmbH, Arai Helmet, Inc., HJC Helmets, Lazer Helmets, SHARK Helmets, SAS, Nolan Helmets SpA, OGK Kabuto Co. Ltd., Suomy Motorsport srl, and Airoh (Locatelli S.p.a. Company).
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 | https://www.imarcgroup.com