According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Pressure Infusion Bags Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global pressure infusion bags market size reached US$ 313.09 Million in 2022. Pressure infusion bags are medical delivery devices that utilize pressure to deliver sterile parenteral fluids to patients. These bags are typically manufactured of durable, flexible materials, such as plastic or vinyl and are designed to withstand high levels of pressure. The bags are usually filled with a saline solution or other sterile fluid and attached to an IV line. They are available in various sizes to accommodate various patient needs and are dependable, safe, and efficient for administering intravenous and intra-arterial infusion treatment. They minimize the risk of cross-contamination during fluid delivery, which is critical in ensuring patient safety. They are useful for patients suffering from postpartum and trauma-induced hemorrhage and those undergoing cardiac surgery. They are widely used in operating rooms, emergency departments, and critical care settings. They are also utilized during certain medical procedures, including angiography or dialysis.
Global Pressure Infusion Bags Market Trends:
The increasing number of surgical procedures is driving the global market. Along with this, the rising incidences of chronic diseases, such as cancer and cardiovascular diseases are catalyzing the demand for pressure infusion bags across the globe. Moreover, the development of new features, including pressure monitoring and automatic shut-off, which make them safer and more efficient to use, is providing a boost to the market. In line with this, several leading players are focusing on developing automated pressure infusion bags that assist in reducing manual infections and the possibility of accidental air embolism, which is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Besides, the increasing trend towards home healthcare is augmenting the demand for pressure infusion bags as they allow patients to receive infusion therapy in the comfort of their own homes. The market is further driven by the rising need for advanced medical devices and equipment that can be used for faster and more accurate diagnosis and treatment of patients. Apart from this, the increasing product utilization within perioperative settings by anesthesiologists to control flow rates and enhance patient safety is impacting the market favorably. Other factors, including significant expansion in the healthcare industry, the introduction of oval pressure infusion bags, increasing adoption of state-of-the-art medical facilities, and the rising geriatric population, are also influencing the market. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 453.97 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 6.3% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been divided into disposable and reusable. Currently, disposable represented the largest market segment.
- Based on the material, the market has been segmented into nylon, polyurethane, latex, and others. Among these, nylon exhibits a clear dominance in the market.
- On the basis of the capacity, the market has been bifurcated into 500cc, 1000cc, 3000cc and above 3000cc. 500cc presently accounts for the largest market share.
- Based on the application, the market has been classified into blood and drug infusion and invasive pressure monitoring procedures. Currently, blood and drug infusion are leading the total market share.
- On the basis of the end-user. The market has been segregated into outpatient facilities, hospitals and clinics, and others. Currently, hospitals and clinics represented the largest segment.
- Based on the region, the market has been categorized into North America (the United States, and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and the Middle East and Africa. Among these, North America holds the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include ASP Global LLC, Biegler GmbH, Eakin Healthcare Group Ltd, Friedrich Bosch GmbH & Co. KG, ICU Medical Inc.Merit Medical Systems Inc., Rudolf Riester GmbH (Halma plc), Sarstedt AG & Co. KG, SunMed LLC, Tapmedic LLC, VBM Medizintechnik GmbH, Vyaire Medical Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
|Product Types Covered
||Nylon, Polyurethane, Latex, Others
||500cc, 1000cc, 3000cc, Above 3000cc
||Blood and Drug Infusion, Invasive Pressure Monitoring Procedures
|End Users Covered
||Outpatient Facilities, Hospitals and Clinics, Others
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||ASP Global LLC, Biegler GmbH, Eakin Healthcare Group Ltd, Friedrich Bosch GmbH & Co. KG, ICU Medical Inc.Merit Medical Systems Inc., Rudolf Riester GmbH (Halma plc), Sarstedt AG & Co. KG, SunMed LLC, Tapmedic LLC, VBM Medizintechnik GmbH, Vyaire Medical Inc., etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800