According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Pressure Transmitter Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global pressure transmitter market size reached US$ 3.1 Billion in 2022. A pressure transmitter refers to a device that is designed to measure and determine the differences in pressure levels of liquids, fluids or gases. It is used to generate analog or digital signals based on the pressure applied and to regulate the compression depending upon the application. It comprises an electronic amplifier and pressure transducer that are employed for accurately transmitting the measured data over long distances. These devices are extremely durable, can withstand unfavorable environments and are immune to radiation and electromagnetic fields. They can also be used in combination with other devices for measuring depth, water flow and altitude across numerous industry verticals, including chemical, automobile, power generation, oil and gas, food and beverages, and metals and mining.
Global Pressure Transmitter Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the confluence of rapid industrialization and increasing automation across industrial verticals. These processes require the use of digital communication interfaces with remote calibration and diagnostics, which has led to the replacement of conventionally used analog pressure transmitters with their digital counterparts. Since these devices can be used while being submerged in water and be easily connected to electric circuits, they are rapidly gaining prominence in the industrial sector. The market is further driven by the growing utilization of these transmitters in the consumer electronics industry. They are extensively employed for indoor navigation and designing a user-friendly interface of several electronics, which is boosting their sales across the globe. The increasing utilization of these devices in multiple healthcare applications is acting as another major growth-inducing factor. These transmitters are employed to regulate the quality of steam in steam sterilizers. They are also used for transmitting blood pressure information from the catheter to the monitoring system. Continual technological advancements in the market and the rising investments in the energy industry are further expected to contribute to the market growth. On account of these factors, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.3% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been divided into absolute, gauge, differential and multivariable pressure transmitters.
- Based on the sensing technology, the market has been classified into strain gauge, capacitive, piezoelectric and others.
- On the basis of the fluid type, the market has been categorized into liquid, steam and gas.
- Based on the application, the market has been segmented into flow, level and pressure.
- On the basis of the end use industry, the market has been divided into oil and gas, power generation, water and wastewater, food and beverages, chemicals, metals and mining, pulp and paper, pharmaceuticals, and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Peru and others), and Middle East and Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, the United Arab Emirates and others).
- The competitive landscape of the industry has been examined in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include ABB Ltd., Dwyer Instruments Inc., Emerson Electric Co., Endress+Hauser Consult AG, General Electric Co., Honeywell International Inc., Sensata Technologies Inc., SensorONE Ltd., Siemens AG, Yokogawa Electric Corporation, etc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Sensing Technology, Fluid Type, Application, End-Use Industry, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Peru, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, United Arab Emirates
||ABB Ltd., Dwyer Instruments Inc., Emerson Electric Co., Endress+Hauser Consult AG, General Electric Co., Honeywell International Inc., Sensata Technologies Inc., SensorONE Ltd., Siemens AG and Yokogawa Electric Corporation
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 |
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800