According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Probiotic Dietary Supplement Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global probiotic dietary supplement market size reached US$ 6.9 Billion in 2022. A probiotic is meant to have health benefits when consumed. Its dietary supplement includes various food item that is generally prepared from live microbial ingredients. It comprises a combination of live yeast and bacteria that is beneficial for numerous health conditions, such as irritable bowel syndrome, infectious diarrhea and inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). It contains a variety of microorganisms, including bifidobacterium, lactobacillus and saccharomyces boulardii, that aid in digesting food, destroying disease-causing cells, or producing vitamins for healthy body development. There has been a considerable increase in the consumption of probiotic dietary supplements among the masses who have a weak immune system, critical illness and have undergone surgery.
Global Probiotic Dietary Supplement Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the growing awareness among individuals. Coupled with the rising health consciousness among the masses and the increasing preference for leading a healthy lifestyle, this is acting as a major driving factor. In addition to this, the escalating prevalence of digestive-related issues, including urogenital infections and intestinal inflammation, is impelling the demand for probiotic dietary supplements among individuals. Apart from this, numerous leading players are heavily investing in the introduction of diversified variants of probiotic dietary supplements in a wide range of flavors, which is gaining widespread prominence across the globe. Moreover, easy product availability via online and offline organized distribution channels and the advent of home delivery models are significantly supporting the market on the global level. Furthermore, the development of aggressive marketing strategies, celebrity endorsements, promotional campaigns and innovative packaging solutions are acting as other growth-inducing factors. Other factors, such as rapid urbanization, emerging gym culture, inflating disposable income levels of the masses and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players, are also positively influencing the market. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 10.2 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.1% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the form, the market has been categorized into powder stick pack, capsule, tablet and probiotic drops.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been segmented into supermarkets and hypermarkets, pharmacy and health stores, online stores and others.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been bifurcated into food supplement, nutritional supplements, specialty nutrients, infant formula and others.
- Based on the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include BioGaia, Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, Custom Probiotics Inc., Dietary Pro Labs, Koninklijke DSM N.V., NutraScience Labs (Twinlab Consolidated Holdings Inc.), Probi USA Inc. (Symrise AG), ProbioFerm, Protexin (Archer-Daniels-Midland Company), Reckitt Benckiser Group plc and Vitakem Nutraceuticals Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Form, Distribution Channel, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||BioGaia, Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, Custom Probiotics Inc., Dietary Pro Labs, Koninklijke DSM N.V., NutraScience Labs (Twinlab Consolidated Holdings Inc.), Probi USA Inc. (Symrise AG), ProbioFerm, Protexin (Archer-Daniels-Midland Company), Reckitt Benckiser Group plc and Vitakem Nutraceuticals Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800