The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Protein Labeling Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the global protein labeling market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.1% during 2023-2028. Protein labeling is the process of using appropriate molecular labels to detect, purify and characterize proteins and their binding partners. It is performed by creating self-labeling tags and genetic fusions, which impart distinctive properties for selective protein visualization, manipulation, and entrapment within complex biochemical environments. The labels are attached covalently to the desired molecule, thus simplifying the processes of detection and purification. Moreover, the protein labeling process helps detect various proteins in tissues, cells, and biochemical assays as they are essential biomolecules vital for the functioning of living organisms.
Global Protein Labeling Market Trends:
The global protein labeling market is driven by increasing advancement in proteomics research. For instance, research and development (R&D) activities have led to improvements in mass spectrometry workflows and miniaturization of biochips and protein microarray in proteomics, which have escalated the demand for protein labeling techniques. The market is also fueled by the rising adoption of modern molecular biology and bioengineering tools to enhance the knowledge of functional mechanisms on a subcellular scale. Consequently, it facilitates improvements in drug development, diagnosis, and therapy applications. Besides this, the extensive investments by the governments of various countries in the healthcare sector are propelling the market growth. Furthermore, the growing competition and the entry of small companies have resulted in the launch of new products, which can be customized according to the requirements of researchers.
- Based on the labeling method, the market has been segmented into in-vitro and in-vivo labeling.
- On the basis of the product, the market has been classified into reagents, kits, and services.
- The market has been categorized based on the application into cell-based assays, fluorescence microscopy, mass spectrometry, immunological techniques, and protein microarray.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being Agilent Technologies, Inc., Cytiva (Danaher Corporation), F. Hoffmann-La Roche Limited (Roche Holding AG), Jena Bioscience GmbH, LGC Limited, LI-COR Inc., Merck KGaA, New England Biolabs, PerkinElmer Inc., Promega Corporation, and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Labeling Method, Product, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Agilent Technologies Inc., Cytiva (Danaher Corporation), F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. (Roche Holding AG), Jena Bioscience GmbH, LGC Limited, LI-COR Inc., Merck KGaA, New England Biolabs, PerkinElmer Inc., Promega Corporation and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal