According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Push-to-Talk Over Cellular Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global push-to-talk over cellular market reached a value of US$ 4.6 Billion in 2022. Push-to-talk over cellular (PoC) is a combination of smartphone and radio technology in a device. It is a modern communication solution that facilitates two-way communication via data networks. It involves the utilization of wireless network devices, including walkie-talkies and smartphones, that provide an unlimited network range. In comparison to the conventional land mobile radio (LMR) system, it is convenient to use without connectivity problems, such as interference and drop-outs. The demand for PoC is rising across the globe due to the development of large bandwidth architecture that supports push-to-message, push-to-locate and push-to alert communication services.
Global Push-to-Talk Over Cellular Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by significant growth in the telecommunications industry. Along with this, continual technological advancements in wireless networks are creating a positive market outlook. Additionally, the increasing investments by public and private agencies for improving the public safety communications channels are impacting the market favorably. Moreover, the rising adoption of PoC by disaster management agencies of several countries during the onset of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) has provided an impetus to the market growth. Due to the growing incidences of border conflicts, there has been a considerable rise in the utilization of PoC solutions on the global level. Furthermore, the widespread integration of the Internet of Things (IoT) and artificial intelligence (AI) with PoC systems is significantly supporting its demand across multiple industrial verticals. Other factors, including rapid urbanization, the penetration of high-speed internet connectivity and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players, are also influencing the growth of the market. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 8.2 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 9.9% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the connectivity type, the market has been segmented into 3G, 4G, Wi-Fi and others.
- Based on the component, the market has been segregated into equipment, software and services.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been classified into public safety and security, construction, energy and utility, transportation and logistics, manufacturing, government and defense, travel and hospitality, and others.
- Based on the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include AT&T Inc., Azetti Networks, Bell Canada, KYOCERA Corporation, Mobile Tornado (Intechnology plc), Motorola Solutions Inc., Qualcomm Technologies Inc., Simoco Wireless Solutions (Team Telecom Group Limited), Sonim Technologies Inc and Verizon Communications Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Connectivity Type, Component, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||AT&T Inc., Azetti Networks, Bell Canada, KYOCERA Corporation, Mobile Tornado (Intechnology plc), Motorola Solutions Inc., Qualcomm Technologies Inc., Simoco Wireless Solutions (Team Telecom Group Limited), Sonim Technologies Inc and Verizon Communications Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800