According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Real-Time Bidding Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026," the global real-time bidding market size exhibited strong growth during 2015-2020. Real-time bidding (RTB) is a server-to-server buying and selling process of online advertisements on a per-impression basis. It is facilitated through live, automated auctions that employ programmatic buying to determine the winner of the auction. They involve the use of computer-based algorithms to make the trade within milliseconds and display the winner’s advertisement on the publisher’s website. The functioning of these biddings is similar to that of financial markets and stock exchanges. As a result, it is widely preferred by end users as they offer improved profit margins, targeted advertising campaigns, enhanced attribution accuracy, and superior transparency of dealings at reduced advertisement costs.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Real-Time Bidding Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the increasing popularity of social media platforms, supported by the increasing penetration of high-speed internet connection. RTB is widely being utilized across the globe to analyze the demographics and behavioral data of social media users based on their online activity in an attempt to deliver personalized and targeted ads to consumers. Several advertisers are also investing in RTB video advertisements as these promotional solutions grab the attention of the target audience in an effective manner. The market is further driven by the rising integration of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) techniques with RTB platforms to provide advertisers with innovative features that ultimately assist in improving their overall revenue generation. Apart from this, several emerging brands are investing in RTB to promote their businesses by enhancing their campaign efficiency and increasing brand awareness among the masses. Other factors, such as the increasing use of digital marketing tools across various businesses, significant growth in the e-commerce sector and the technological advancements in the media and entertainment industry, are also providing an impetus to the market growth. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 22% during the forecast period (2021-2026).
- On the basis of the auction type, the market has been bifurcated into open and invitation-auction.
- Based on the advertisement format, the market has been classified into video and image.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been divided into media and entertainment, retail and e-commerce, games, travel and luxury, mobile applications, and others.
- Based on the device, the market has been categorized into mobile, desktop and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Columbia, Chile, Peru and others), and Middle East and Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, the United Arab Emirates and others).
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Adobe Inc., AppNexus Inc., Criteo SA, Facebook Inc., Google LLC, Match2One AB, MediaMath, Inc., MoPub/ Twitter, Inc., PubMatic, Inc., Salesforce.com, inc., Smaato, Inc., The Rubicon Project, Inc., Verizon Media, WPP plc, Yandex Europe AG.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 |
Americas: - +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: - +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800