According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Real-Time Bidding Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2020-2025," the global real-time bidding market size is currently exhibiting healthy growth. Real-time bidding (RTB) refers to the server-to-server buying process that facilitates the buying and selling of advertisement spaces on online websites on a per-impression basis. The process involves live, automated auctions that utilize programmatic buying to determine the winner of the auction. Upon selecting the winner, their advertisement is instantly displayed on the publisher’s website. Usually facilitated by ad exchanges or supply-side platforms, these auctions employ computer-based algorithms to make the trade within milliseconds. It is a common aspect of the advertising industry that resembles the functioning of financial markets and stock exchanges. RTB offers targeted advertising campaigns, improved attribution accuracy, and superior transparency and profit margins. Its usage has also been associated with reduced advertisement costs and media wastage due to which it is widely preferred by end users.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Real-Time Bidding Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the growing utilization of social media platforms. This can be attributed to the easy accessibility to and increasing penetration of high-speed internet into daily activities. RTB analyzes the demographics and behavioral data of social media users on the basis of their online activity to enhance the effectiveness of personalized advertising campaigns and deliver targeted ads to consumers. The advertisers are also investing in RTB video advertisements to be broadcasted on social media as they aid in grabbing the attention of the target audience in an effective manner. Moreover, a large number of emerging brands are now engaging in RTB to promote their businesses by increasing brand awareness among the masses and improving their campaign efficiency. Furthermore, the growing integration of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) techniques with RTB platforms is acting as another major growth-inducing factor. This assists the service providers in offering innovative features to the advertisers in order to increase their overall revenue, thereby creating a positive outlook for the market. Some of the other factors contributing to the market growth include the rapid expansion of the e-commerce sector, the growing adoption of digital marketing solutions and technological advancements in the media and entertainment industry. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 30% during 2020-2025.
- On the basis of the auction type, the market has been bifurcated into open and invitation-auction.
- Based on the advertisement format, the market has been classified into video and image.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been divided into media and entertainment, retail and e-commerce, games, travel and luxury, mobile applications, and others.
- Based on the device, the market has been categorized into mobile, desktop and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Columbia, Chile, Peru and others), and Middle East and Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, the United Arab Emirates and others).
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Adobe Inc., AppNexus Inc., Criteo SA, Facebook Inc., Google LLC, Match2One AB, MediaMath, Inc., MoPub/ Twitter, Inc., PubMatic, Inc., Salesforce.com, inc., Smaato, Inc., The Rubicon Project, Inc., Verizon Media, WPP plc, Yandex Europe AG.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 |
Americas: - +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: - +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800