As per the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Rehabilitation Robots Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global rehabilitation robots market reached a value of US$ 1,071 Million in 2022. Rehabilitation robots are re-programmable and automatically operated machines designed to improve the movement in individuals with impaired functioning. They consist of various mechatronic devices, ranging from artificial limbs to robots for supporting rehabilitation therapy or providing personal assistance in hospital and residential setups. These robots play a crucial role in assisting the nervous system to regenerate appropriate neural connections and interact with the environment. Robotic rehabilitation has gained immense popularity across the globe as it helps treat children suffering from cerebral palsy and adults with coordination disorders.
Global Rehabilitation Robots Market Trends:
The increasing number of individuals, especially the geriatric population, suffering from stroke, spinal and brain injuries, multiple sclerosis, and other neurological disorders, represent the primary factor impelling the market growth. Besides this, the role of technology in the healthcare sector has become evident with additional therapeutic exercises through robotic interventions and intelligent prosthetics that allow patients with developmental conditions or motor impairment to gain more independence. Robotic rehabilitation and assistive technologies can also ease the stress on the physiotherapy staff and control expenses while refining patients’ quality of life. Furthermore, the integration of the Internet of Things (IoT) with rehabilitation robotics has positively impacted the market. Moreover, several advancements in robotic exoskeleton designs have led to the introduction of lightweight wearable devices that assist in limb movement. Along with this, progress in neuroscience has significantly advanced the development of rehabilitation robots, facilitating the implantation of computer chips directly into the brain that enables users to control the devices via mental commands. Looking forward, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 21.5% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on the type, the market has been categorized into therapeutic robots, exoskeleton robots, assistive robots and others.
- On the basis of the patient type, the market has been bifurcated into adults and pediatrics.
- The market has been segmented based on the end user into rehabilitation centers, hospitals and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being Bionik Laboratories Corp., Ekso Bionics Holdings Inc., Hocoma AG (DIH International Ltd.), Kinova Inc., KUKA Aktiengesellschaft (Midea Group), Parker-Hannifin Corporation, Rehab-Robotics Company Limited, ReWalk Robotics Ltd., Rex Bionics Ltd., Siemens Aktiengesellschaft and Tyromotion GmbH.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Patient Type, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Bionik Laboratories Corp., Ekso Bionics Holdings Inc., Hocoma AG (DIH International Ltd.), Kinova Inc., KUKA Aktiengesellschaft (Midea Group), Parker-Hannifin Corporation, Rehab-Robotics Company Limited, ReWalk Robotics Ltd., Rex Bionics Ltd., Siemens Aktiengesellschaft and Tyromotion GmbH
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800