According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled“Renal Denervation Systems Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027,”the global renal denervation systems market reached a value of US$
218.2 Million in 2021. Renal denervation (RDN) refers to a minimally invasive,catheter-based procedure that is performed to treat resistant hypertension. It involves a radiofrequency ablation, which burns the nerves within the renal arteries. This, in turn, suppresses the nerve activity and modulates the output of the sympathetic nerves, thereby assisting in decreasing the blood pressure. In addition to this, it lowers renin secretion, improves blood flow, and stimulates natriuresis. Consequently, RDN systems is being widely adopted to treat hypertension coexisting with metabolic abnormalities, sleep apnea, heart failure, chronic kidney disease, and arrhythmias.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Renal Denervation Systems Market Trends:
The global RDN systems market is majorly being driven by the growing instances of lifestyle-related disorders, such as therapy-resistant hypertension, due to sedentary lifestyle, evolving dietary habits, and the increasing cigarette smoking population. This is further supported by the rising geriatric population, which is more susceptible to developing such ailments. Moreover, the growingawareness regarding the clinical advantages associated with RDN systems, including quick recovery, cost-effectiveness, and minimal complications are also facilitating the product demand across the globe. Other than this, continuous investments in research and development (R&D) activities to introduce alternative technologies for RDN, such as micro-infusion, is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Additionally, increasing clinical trials to validate clinical efficiency of RDN over conventional surgeries are creating a positive outlook for the market further. Looking forward, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 40.67% during 2022-2027.
- Based on the product type, the market has been divided into catheters (single- and multi-electrode catheter), RF generator, and nerve modifying agents.
- On the basis of the product, the market has been classified into symplicity, vessix (V2), EnligHTN, paradise, iberis, and others.
- Based on the technology, the market has been segregated into ultrasound ablation, radiofrequency ablation, and microinfusion.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been segmented into hypertension, cardiac disorders, diabetes, renal failure, and others.
- Based on the end user, the market has been divided into diagnostic centers and hospitals, ambulatory care centers, and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Boston Scientific Group, Kona Medical Inc., Medtronic Plc, Mercator MedSystems, ReCor Medical Inc. (Otsuka Holdings Co. Ltd.), Renal Dynamics, St. Jude Medical Inc. (Abbott) and Terumo Corporation.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800