IMARC Group’s latest report, titled “Respiratory Protective Equipment Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027,” finds that the global respiratory protective equipment market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 4.8% during 2022-2027. Respiratory protective equipment (RPE) are wearable devices used to protect individuals from inhaling hazardous substances. They comprise visors, hoods, helmets, filtering devices, supplied-air respirators, escape/airline respirators, half/full mask respirators and breathing apparatus. They either cover the nose and mouth or the entire face to filter out contaminants. Nowadays, respiratory protective equipment is commonly utilized in the mining, chemical, oil and gas, healthcare, construction and petrochemical industries to ensure maximum protection against hazards and accidents.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Respiratory Protective Equipment Market Trends:
The onset of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) has escalated the demand for personal protective equipment (PPE), such as masks, gloves, respirators and protective clothing. Besides this, the rising instances of respiratory or infectious diseases, such as severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS), Ebola Virus Disease (EVD), and Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS), are also contributing to the market growth. Furthermore, governments of different countries have implemented stringent policies regarding promoting occupational safety and health standards. This has also created awareness among workers about the importance of workplace safety, thereby utilizing RPE to prevent inhalation of harmful chemicals, gases and radiological and nuclear material. Moreover, the introduction of RPE integrated with auto-darkening filters (ADF) and sensors helps minimize eye damage and offer protection from fumes.
- Based on the product type, the market has been bifurcated into air purifier respirator (unpowered, powered and escape respirators) and supplied air respirator (airline, self-contained breathing apparatus and loose fitting hoods).
- On the basis of the filter type, the market has been segmented into particle, gas/vapour and combined filters.
- The market has been categorized based on the end-use industry into healthcare, oil and gas, chemical, construction, law enforcement, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being 3M Company, Alpha Pro Tech Limited, E.D. Bullard Company, Inc., Delta Plus Group, Honeywell International Inc., ILC Dover, LP, Intech Safety Pvt. Ltd., MSA Safety Incorporated, RSG Safety BV and Uvex Arbeitsschutz GmbH.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800