According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Robo Advisory Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global robo advisory market reached a value of US$ 7.3 Billion in 2022. Robo advisory refers to a virtual platform that assists multiple businesses by managing investments and providing financial advice with minimal human intervention. It involves the utilization of algorithms and the inputs received from the investors in order to analyze and predict risks and goals, and stockholder preferences. As a result, it offers robust goal planning, easy account setup, portfolio management, accounts services, enhanced security and attentive customer service. The demand for robo advisory is increasing across the globe due to the rising need for cost-efficient investment advisory solutions and the growing adoption of smartphones and laptops among individuals.
Global Robo Advisory Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by a considerable increase in data generation across various industrial verticals. Coupled with rapid digitization and the growing adoption of connected devices among the masses, this has encouraged leading players to heavily invest in the deployment of robo advisories. Along with this, the widespread introduction of secured investment plans and the rising popularity of stock market trading among individuals are creating a positive market outlook. Since robo advisories provide precise judgements on the basis of the current economic scenario and real-time statistics, there has been a significant rise in the utilization of these platforms on the global level. Apart from this, continual technological advancements and the integration of artificial intelligence (AI) and the internet of things (IoT) with robo advisory platforms are significantly supporting the growth of the market. Other factors, including rapid urbanization, the inflating disposable income levels of the masses, continual developments in the information technology (IT) infrastructure and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players, are also positively influencing the market. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 35.6 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 28.4% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the business model, the market has been bifurcated into pure and hybrid robo advisors.
- On the basis of the service type, the market has been segregated into direct plan-based/goal-based and comprehensive wealth advisory.
- Based on the provider, the market has been categorized into fintech robo advisors, banks, traditional wealth managers and others.
- On the basis of the end-user, the market has been classified into retail investor and high net worth individuals (HNIs).
- Based on the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include Betterment, Ellevest, Fincite Gmbh, Ginmon Vermögensverwaltung GmbH, SigFig Wealth Management LLC, SoFi Technologies Inc., The Charles Schwab Corporation, The Vanguard Group Inc., Wealthfront Corporation and Wealthify Limited (Aviva plc).
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Business Model, Service Type, Provider, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Betterment, Ellevest, Fincite Gmbh, Ginmon Vermögensverwaltung GmbH, SigFig Wealth Management LLC, SoFi Technologies Inc., The Charles Schwab Corporation, The Vanguard Group Inc., Wealthfront Corporation and Wealthify Limited (Aviva plc).
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800