According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Robotic Process Automation Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global robotic process automation market size reached US$ 3.1 Billion in 2022. Robotic process automation (RPA) is a type of software technology that helps to automate business processes. It enables operators to build, manage and deploy software robots that imitate human actions to interact with digital systems. RPA tools offer scalability, harness artificial intelligence (AI), and improve productivity and customer experiences. They also help organizations to reduce human errors and staffing costs. Additionally, RPA enables operators to configure a robot to interpret applications for triggering responses, manipulating data, and communicating with digital systems. There are four types of robots that can be configured through RPA, including data entry, validation and verification, system integration, and scheduled or trigger robots. RPA scenarios can range from automating tasks in an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system to automatically responding to an email.
Global Robotic Process Automation Market Trends:
During the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic, organizations started shifting toward automated solutions for ensuring continuous operations of their businesses, which is primarily driving the global RPA market growth. The integration of evolving business processes and cognitive technologies to automate redundant tasks is further contributing to the growth of the market. Other than this, RPA is being increasingly deployed across the healthcare, telecommunication, information technology (IT), and banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI) industries for improved efficiency and productivity. Moreover, the widespread utilization of cloud- and AI-based solutions amongst small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) is consistently facilitating the market growth. Furthermore, rapid expansion in the e-commerce sector is creating a positive outlook for the market across the globe. Looking forward, the market is projected to expand at a CAGR of 29.5% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on the component, the market has been segmented into software and services.
- On the basis of the operation, the market has been segregated into rule- and knowledge-based.
- Based on the deployment model, the market has been divided into on-premises, and cloud-based.
- On the basis of the organization size, the market has been bifurcated into large enterprises and small and medium-sized enterprises.
- Based on the end user, the market has been divided into the BFSI, healthcare and pharmaceuticals, retail and consumer goods, IT and telecommunication, government and defense, transportation and logistics, energy and utilities, and other industries.
- On a regional basis, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States, and Canada), and Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and Others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and Others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Amelia US LLC, Automation Anywhere Inc., AutomationEdge, Blue Prism Group PLC, Infosys Limited, International Business Machines Corporation, Kofax Inc., NICE Ltd., Pegasystems Inc., UiPath, Verint Systems and WorkFusion Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Component, Operation, Deployment Model, Organization Size, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Amelia US LLC, Automation Anywhere Inc., AutomationEdge, Blue Prism Group PLC, Infosys Limited, International Business Machines Corporation, Kofax Inc., NICE Ltd., Pegasystems Inc., UiPath, Verint Systems and WorkFusion Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal