According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Roll Slitting Machines Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global roll slitting machines market size reached US$ 2.2 Billion in 2022. Roll slitting machines are industrial equipment used for cutting large rolls of material into narrower strips or rolls. They can convert wide, continuous rolls of material, such as paper, film, fabric, foil, or non-woven materials, into smaller rolls of a specified width. They offer flexibility in customization, which allows manufacturers to meet specific needs in terms of the width, length, and quality of the final product.
Global Roll Slitting Machines Market Trends:
There is an increase in the use of roll slitting machines in the packaging industry for cutting and slitting materials, such as plastic films, paper, laminates, foils, and adhesive tapes, to enable the production of various packaging products like bags, pouches, labels, and shrink wraps. This represents one of the primary factors augmenting the market growth around the world. Moreover, roll slitting machines are employed in the automotive industry for manufacturing various interior components, seating, gaskets, and insulation. This, coupled with the rising sales of passenger and luxury vehicles due to rapid urbanization and inflating per capita income levels, is fueling the market growth. Apart from this, roll slitting machines find applications in the textile industry to facilitate the production of fabric rolls of different widths suitable for clothing, upholstery, bedding, and industrial textiles. This, along with the growing demand for textiles and apparel to manufacture premium quality clothing and footwear, is influencing the market positively. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 2.8 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 3.3% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the type, slitter rewinders dominate the market, followed by roll/log slitters.
- On the basis of the material, the market has been segregated into paper, polymers, foil, and others. Polymers currently account for the biggest share in the market.
- Based on the operation, the market has been bifurcated into automatic and manual. At present, automatic holds the largest market share.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. Amongst these, Asia Pacific enjoys the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being ASHE Converting Equipment, Atlas Converting Equipment Ltd., Automatic Log Slitter (ALS) Limited, Comexi, Ghezzi & Annoni S.p.A., LIDEM Construcciones Mecánicas S.L, Oteman, Parkland International, Ribamatic, Rosenthal Manufacturing Co. Inc., SOMA spol. s r. o., and Svegea of Sweden AB.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Material, Operation, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||ASHE Converting Equipment, Atlas Converting Equipment Ltd., Automatic Log Slitter (ALS) Limited, Comexi, Ghezzi & Annoni S.p.A., LIDEM Construcciones Mecánicas S.L, Oteman, Parkland International, Ribamatic, Rosenthal Manufacturing Co. Inc., SOMA spol. s r. o. and Svegea of Sweden AB.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800