The latest report by IMARC, titled “Rubber Gloves Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2022-2027”, finds that the global rubber gloves market size reached US$ 13.22 Billion in 2021. Rubber gloves refer to protective hand covers that reduce exposure to harmful or dangerous environments. They prevent an individual’s exposure to stains, chemicals, dust, oily substances, and infections. Rubber gloves are produced by dipping a ceramic or metal former that imitates the shape of a hand in a liquid compounded latex. In recent years, rubber gloves have gained traction due to the augmented demand for personal protective (PPE) due to the sudden outbreak of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
Global Rubber Gloves Market Trends:
One of the primary factors driving the market is the increasing consciousness among the masses about personal hygiene. Additionally, with the rising incidences of healthcare-associated infections (HAIs) globally, there has been increasing adoption of rubber gloves as they shield the hands of medical professionals from being exposed to bodily fluids, such as feces, urine, blood, and mucous membranes, thereby creating a positive market outlook. Other than this, rubber gloves are used to handle meat or chop hot peppers, such as jalapenos, thus positively influencing the market growth. Besides this, it is utilized in a wide range of applications, such as battery manufacturing, graphic arts, food processing, and automotive and aircraft assembly. In line with this, the extensive utilization of rubber gloves in personal-care activities, including dyeing hair, is propelling the market growth. Furthermore, constant technological advancements by key players, such as the introduction of cut resistant gloves launched by Ansell, are catalyzing the market growth. Moreover, numerous government policies related to industrial safety are creating lucrative growth opportunities for key players operating in the industry. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 25.72 Billion by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 11.20% during the forecast period (2022-2027).
- Based on the product, the market has been bifurcated into disposable and reusable.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been divided into powdered and powder free.
- Based on the material, the market has been segregated into latex, nitrile, vinyl, and others.
- On the basis of the end use industry, the market has been segmented into healthcare, food and beverage, automotive, metal and machinery, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been classified into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed, with some of the key players being Adenna LLC, Ammex Corporation, Ansell Ltd., Atlantic Safety Products, Hartalega Holdings Berhad, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Kossan Rrubber Industries Bhd, Newell Brands, Shield Scientific B.V., Supermax Corporation Berhad, Top Glove Corporation Berhad, and Unigloves (UK) Ltd.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800