According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Rugged Display Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global rugged display market reached a value of US$ 7.8 Billion in 2021. Rugged displays are suitable for deployment in extreme operating environments, such as blistering hot or cold temperatures, dust and water exposure, and exposure to explosive atmospheres. It possesses numerous advantages in various industries, such as high performance, protection from unwanted elements, high operating temperature, touch-enabled technology, ease of use, durability, ease of cleaning, high brightness and contrast, and extra wide viewing angles. It is compatible with flexible night vision operation and can operate in external light conditions. As a result, rugged displays are widely used for various industrial, commercial, and military applications. They are available in ultra, semi, and fully rugged variants that provide enhanced picture quality, visibility, and readability under direct sunlight.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Rugged Display Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by the increasing consumer demand for smartphones with rugged displays. In line with this, the rising need for displays that can survive in harsh conditions is propelling the market. Apart from this, the widespread adoption of advanced mobility solutions in defense organizations to digitalize operations and access real-time information on account of the increasing terrorist activities is providing a thrust to the market. Moreover, the widespread utilization of light-emitting diode and e-paper technologies is creating a positive outlook for the market. Besides this, continual technological shifts in display technology and the development of rugged display devices with high specifications and lower total cost of ownership (TCO) are catalyzing the market. Additionally, the escalating demand for human-machine interfaces (HMI) and the internet of things (IoT) in various end-use industries is expected to drive the product demand significantly. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 10.8 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.6% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of the product, the market has been segmented into smartphone and handheld computer, tablet PC, laptop and notebook, avionics display, vehicle-mounted computer, and panel PC and mission-critical display.
- Based on the level of ruggedness, the market has been categorized into semi-rugged, fully-rugged, and ultra-rugged.
- On the basis of the operating system, the market has been classified into android, windows, and others.
- On the basis of the end user, the market has been segmented into oil and gas, energy and power, healthcare, automotive and transportation, government, defense, and aerospace, and others.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market.?Some of the key players include Beijer Electronics Group AB, Curtiss-Wright Corporation, Dell Technologies Inc., General Dynamics Corporation, Getac Technology Corporation (MiTAC-SYNNEX Group), KYOCERA Corporation, L3Harris Technologies Inc., Panasonic Corporation, Sparton Corporation (Elbit Systems of America LLC) and Zebra Technologies Corporation.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800