According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Safes and Vaults Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global safes and vaults market size reached US$ 4.4 Billion in 2022. Safes and vaults are secure storage systems that are designed to secure crucial commodities, such as documents, money, and records. They are manufactured from various thick and strong materials, such as steel, aluminum, metal, and concrete. They are widely available as electronic, mechanical, and biometric safes and vaults and in different sizes, shapes, colors, designs, capacities, and lock functions. They are resistant to fire, water, chemical, and explosives that assist in minimizing the risk of thefts, environmental damage, and unauthorized intrusions. Besides this, they aid in providing an extra layer of protection for assets and have alarm features and surveillance cameras. They are also beneficial in safeguarding valuable equipment and products from natural calamities or disasters. As a result, safes and vaults are widely employed in the banking and non-banking sectors across the globe.
Global Safes and Vaults Market Trends:
At present, the increasing adoption of safes and vaults on account of the rising number of thefts and burglaries around the world represents one of the key factors impelling the growth of the market. In addition, the growing utilization of safes and vaults due to the rising security concern about the safety of valuable assets among individuals is offering a positive market outlook. Besides this, the increasing number of retail and commercial banks across the globe is bolstering the growth of the market. Moreover, the rising construction of smart homes with upgraded security solutions is offering lucrative growth opportunities to industry investors. Apart from this, the expansion of the financial and banking sector, along with inflating income levels of individuals around the world, is strengthening the growth of the market. In line with this, the growing employment of safes and vaults in the pharmaceutical industry for safeguarding drugs due to the increasing incidents of drug misuse worldwide is positively influencing the market. Furthermore, the rising adoption of safes and vaults due to the increasing number of natural disasters, such as floods and earthquakes, is contributing to the growth of the market. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 6.8 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 7.4% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been classified into electronic, biometric, and mechanical. At present, mechanical dominates the market, accounting the largest share.
- Based on the function type, the market is divided into cash management safes, depository safes, gun safes and vaults, vaults and vault doors, media safes, and others. Cash management safes currently represent the largest segment.
- On the basis of the application, the commercial segment exhibits a clear dominance in the market, followed by the residential.
- Based on the end user, the market has been bifurcated into banking sector and non-banking sector. At present, banking sector holds the largest market share.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America (United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. Amongst these, Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others) enjoys the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Access Security Products Ltd., ADT Inc., Alpha Safe & Vault Inc., American Security Products Co., BJARSTAL, Bode-Panzer GmbH, Diebold Nixdorf, Dormakaba Holding AG, Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd., and Gunnebo Group.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Function Type, Application, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Access Security Products Ltd., ADT Inc., Alpha Safe & Vault, Inc., American Security Products Co., BJARSTAL, Bode-Panzer GmbH, Diebold Nixdorf, Dormakaba Holding AG, Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd. and Gunnebo Group
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800