The latest report by IMARC, titled “Safety Sensors Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028”, finds that the global safety sensors market size reached US$ 1.7 Billion in 2022. Safety sensors, also known as contactless safety switches, or safety contacts, are used to check the status or position of a door, hatch or other moving object for safe access. These devices are used in machines and other industrial applications to prevent accidental contact and safeguard the equipment. They are also capable of sensing heat, light, motion, moisture, pressure, or any other entity, and transmiting the information in electronic form. In recent years, safety sensors have gained traction due to the rising product adoption in environmental monitoring, energy saving in artificial lighting, precision agriculture and animal tracking.
Global Safety Sensors Market Trends:
One of the primary factors driving the market is the increasing prevalence of fatalities and injuries in the manufacturing industry. Additionally, various specifications and safety requirements regulated by safety associations are pressurizing end-user industries to focus on their safety investment, thus creating a positive market outlook. Other than this, the integration of mechanical systems with IT technology in order to standardize reliable production systems is positively influencing the market growth. Besides this, the growing adoption of automation solutions and the production of autonomous vehicles is propelling the market growth. In line with this, the demand for diagnostic light-emitting diodes (LEDs) on the sensors to identify sensors, misalignment, and door open and closed signaling is constantly rising. Along with this, the rising adoption of advanced systems with radio frequency identification (RFID) for accurate and advanced safety features, is accelerating the product adoption rate worldwide. Moreover, key players are focusing on introducing new product variants to expand their product portfolio. On account of these factors, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 2.6 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- On the basis of the type, the market has been divided into safety light curtain, safety laser scanner, safety mat, safety edge, and others.
- Based on the sensor type, the market has been segregated into accelerometers, biosensors, image sensors, motion detectors, and others.
- On the basis of the end user, the market has been categorized into pharmaceutical, food and beverage, automotive, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been classified into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed, with some of the key players being ABB Ltd., Autonics Corporation, Balluff GmbH, Banner Engineering Corporation, Contrinex AG, Keyence Corporation, Leuze Electronic GmbH + Co. KG, Omron Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Pilz GmbH & Co. KG, Rockwell Automation Inc., and Schneider Electric SE.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Sensor Type, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||ABB Ltd, Autonics Corporation, Balluff GmbH, Banner Engineering Corporation, Contrinex AG, Keyence Corporation, Leuze electronic GmbH + Co. KG, Omron Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Pilz GmbH & Co. KG, Rockwell Automation Inc. and Schneider Electric SE
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N A
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800