The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Same Day Delivery Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2022-2027,” finds that the global same day delivery market size reached a value of US$ 4.84 Billion in 2021. Same-day delivery refers to a shipping model where products are delivered within twenty-four-hours. It is commonly availed by business-to-consumer (B2C), business-to-business (B2B), and consumer-to-consumer (C2C) end-users to facilitate the delivery of various products with ease and within a shorter time frame. It also reduces inventory costs, provides better customer satisfaction, and helps vendors to maintain a competitive edge. As a result, same-day delivery is gaining traction among consumers and manufacturers across the globe.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Same Day Delivery Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the rising adoption of same-day delivery across e-commerce, retail, manufacturing, and healthcare industries. In addition, the growing consumer inclination toward online shopping and e-commerce platforms for ordering various products such as medical supplements, beverages, grocery items, vegetables, and fruits, due to the sudden outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) disease represents another major growth-inducing factor. Furthermore, various technological advancements, and the integration of online shopping with physical retail stores to offer a better customer experience, are also creating a positive market outlook. Other factors, including the increasing utilization of laptops, desktops, and smartphones for placing orders, along with strategic collaborations amongst key players to reduce the cost of logistics, are anticipated to propel the market growth in the coming years. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 14.46 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 18.50% during the forecast period (2022-2027).
- Based on the service, the market has been bifurcated into domestic and international services.
- On the basis of the mode of transportation, the market has been divided into roadways, airways, railways, and intermodal.
- Based on the application, the market has been classified into e-commerce, healthcare, manufacturing, retail, documents and letters, and others.
- On the basis of end-user, the market is divided into business to business (B2B), business to customer (B2C), and customer to customer (C2C).
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined in the report, with some of the key players being Amazon.com Inc., Aramex, Deutsche Post AG, Dropoff Inc., Econo-Courier, FedEx Corporation, Jet Delivery Inc., Need It Now Delivers, Power Link Expedite Corporation, United Parcel Service Inc., USA Couriers Inc., and XPO Logistics Inc.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal