According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "School Stationery Supplies Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2020-2025," the global school stationery supplies market size reached US$ 15.9 Billion by 2019. School stationery supplies are an indispensable part of a student’s life. They are widely used to assist the users in performing basic tasks, such as writing, drawing and crafting. Some of the most commonly used stationery supplies include pencils, papers, pens, erasers, crayons, highlighters, sharpeners, notebooks, sketch pens and pencil boxes. Made from a variety of materials, including wood, paper, graphite, plastic and metal, these items are available in a variety of sizes, quality and designs. Several high-quality stationery items are also available that offer enhanced durability with various color schemes and price range.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global School Stationery Supplies Market:
The increasing investments for developing educational infrastructure represents one of the key factors driving the market growth. In line with this, the growing number of recognized academic institutions, including schools, is providing a boost to the demand for durable and high-quality stationery supplies. Furthermore, the emerging trend of product personalization is creating a positive outlook for the market. Several market players are launching notebooks, book covers, labels and pencil cases with customizable designs, which are widely gaining prominence among students. In addition to this, marketing strategies, such as collaborations with popular cartoon channels to launch character merchandise that appeals to the young demographic, are acting as another major growth-inducing factor. Other factors, including the introduction of sustainable stationery supplies, easy product availability through e-commerce portals, rising consumer expenditure capacities, and advancements in printing technology, are driving the market further. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 19.0 Billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 3.0% during 2020-2025.
- On the basis of the product, the market has been divided into paper products, writing instruments, computer and printer supplies, and others.
- Based on the end user, the market has been bifurcated into K-12 and higher education.
- On the basis of the distribution channels, the market has been classified into stationery and book shops, supermarkets and hypermarkets, online and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been analyzed in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include Pilot Pen Corporation of America, Kokuyo Camlin Ltd., Newell Brands, Inc., BIC Group, ACCO Brands, ADVEO FRANCE SAS, Ardent Business Group Ltd, El Corte Inglés S.A., Herlitz (Pelikan Vertriebsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG[AB1] ), KAUT-BULLINGER & CO GmbH & Co.KG, Lyreco SAS, METRO Cash and Carry India Private Limited, Ryman Ltd, and WH Smith High Street Limited.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800