According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled " Scissor Lift Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026," the global scissor lift market exhibited moderate growth during 2015-2020. A scissor lift is a part of the aerial work platform (AWP). It is a motorized machine used to move equipment and personnel to inaccessible areas, usually in a vertical direction. It is made from steel and includes a railing, platform, and bar-style struts for additional support. There are two types of scissor lifts, namely, electric and engine-powered lifts. As compared to ladders and elevators, they are more mobile and flexible. On account of these properties, scissor lifts are widely adopted by firefighters, maintenance and construction workers for emergency access purposes.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Scissor Lift Market Trends:
The global scissor lift market is primarily being driven by expansion in the construction industry, rapid industrialization and significant economic development in emerging economies. This has led to a large-scale rise in infrastructural projects across the globe, which is further contributing to the market growth. Additionally, the increasing deployment of scissor lifts in residential construction, building maintenance, and utility projects are catalyzing the market growth. Besides this, growing concerns regarding workplace safety and the implementation of strict worker safety laws by governments of various nations are contributing to the widespread utilization of scissor lifts. Moreover, manufacturers are continuously investing in research and development (R&D) activities to enhance operational efficiency and incorporate the latest technologies, such as the Internet of Things (IoT), artificial intelligence (AI), and hybrid mechanizations, which is creating a positive outlook for the market. Looking forward, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 6% during 2021-2026.
- Based on the engine type, the market has been bifurcated into electric and engine-powered scissor lifts.
- On the basis of the lift height, the market has been divided into less than 10 meters, 10 to 20 meters, and more than 20 meters.
- Based on the application, the market has been classified into construction, retail, storage and warehouse, transportation and logistics, and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined, with some of the key players being Advance Lifts Inc., Aichi Corporation (Toyota Industries Corporation), EdmoLift AB, Galmon Pte Ltd., Haulotte Group, JLG Industries (Oshkosh Corporation), Linamar Corporation, MEC Aerial Work Platforms, Tadano Ltd, Terex Corporation, Wiese USA and Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science & Technology Co. Ltd.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA - Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: - +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: - +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800