The latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Seafood Processing Equipment Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028," finds that the global seafood processing equipment market size reached US$ 1.9 Billion in 2022. Seafood processing equipment refers to the device used to recover valuable processing byproducts. It offers several advantages, such as effectively removing process water from larger solids, minimizing maintenance and transportation costs, and reducing waste volume in treatment processes while improving the efficiency of seafood processing facilities. Nowadays, various innovative seafood processing equipment made of stainless steel with long service life, simple operation, and high reliability are gaining traction across the globe.
Global Seafood Processing Equipment Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the rising need to comply with stringent food waste disposable regulations. Seafood processing generates a significant amount of wastewater with high concentrations of biological oxygen demand (BOD) and total suspended solids (TSS), escalating the demand for seafood processing equipment to control odor from the storage and cooking of products. In addition, the escalating demand for seafood products due to the rising health consciousness among individuals represents another major growth-inducing factor. Besides this, several leading players are investing in research and development (R&D) activities to introduce innovative designs with enhanced capacities. This, coupled with the growing trend of pet humanization, the increasing expenditure capacity of the masses, and rising concerns among pet parents about the well-being of their pets, are influencing the adoption of nutritious pet food containing seafood, thus positively influencing the market growth. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 2.6 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on the seafood type, the market has been classified into finfish, crustaceans, mollusks, and others.
- On the basis of equipment type, the market has been segmented into gutting, scaling, skinning, deboning, filleting, and others.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been categorized into supermarkets and hypermarkets, food specialty stores, convenience stores, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined in the report, with some of the key players being BAADER, Bettcher Industries Inc, CTB Inc. (Berkshire Hathaway Company), JBT Corporation, KM Fish Machinery A/S, Marel, Pisces Fish Machinery Inc., SEAC AB, Seafood Technology Limited, Subzero (Grimsby) Limited and Uni-Food Technic A/S.
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Historical Period
||Seafood Type, Equipment Type, Distribution Channel, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||BAADER, Bettcher Industries Inc, CTB Inc. (Berkshire Hathaway Company), JBT Corporation, KM Fish Machinery A/S, Marel, Pisces Fish Machinery Inc., SEAC AB, Seafood Technology Limited, Subzero (Grimsby) Limited and Uni-Food Technic A/S
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800