According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Secure Logistics Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global secure logistics market size reached US$ 77.4 Billion in 2022. Secure logistics is designed to facilitate the safe management and movement of goods and other resources from their point of origin to destination. It helps track products, documents, parcels, pallets, and containers throughout the shipping process securely. It also offers a remote monitoring facility and aids in the timely distribution of goods, increases security and reduces the risk of product theft. Besides this, it assists logistic service providers in calculating the inventory needs and planning an effective strategy to fulfill customer demands. As a result, various companies and warehouses are increasingly adopting secure logistics services to boost business profitability.
Secure Logistics Market Trends:
Increasing incidences of theft and robberies during cash transit, along with the growing safety concerns among banks and other financial institutions, represent some of the key factors positively influencing the market. In addition, the widespread adoption of secure logistics services for improved cash-in-transit and cash management at automated teller machines (ATMs) is creating a positive market outlook. In line with this, the rising number of banks and ATMs is strengthening the market growth. Apart from this, the increasing construction of manufacturing, packaging, and warehouses is driving the need for efficient and secure logistics. Furthermore, the flourishing e-commerce industry and the shifting consumer reliance on online shopping platforms are offering a favorable market outlook. Additionally, the development of logistics monitoring systems integrated with advanced technologies, such as machine learning (ML), augmented reality (AR), artificial intelligence (AI), and the internet of things (IoT), is bolstering the market growth. These technologies help track real-time visibility and provide predictive alerts of products during transit. Moreover, the thriving pharmaceutical and food and beverage (F&B) industries are catalyzing the demand for secure logistics for the timely distribution of goods. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market value is expected to reach US$ 117.2 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 7.02% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the type, the market has been bifurcated into static and mobile.
- On the basis of the service type, the market has been divided into cash and security services.
- Based on the application, the market has been classified into cash management, diamonds, jewelry and precious metals, manufacturing and others.
- On the basis of the end user, the report covers financial institutions, retailers, governments, and others.
- On a regional basis, the market has been categorized into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and Others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and Others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined, with some of the key players being Allied Universal (Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec), Brink's Company, GardaWorld Corporation, Lemuir Group, Loomis, Maltacourt Ltd, PlanITROI Inc, Prosegur Cash (Prosegur Compañía de Seguridad, S.A), Secure Logistics LLC, Securitas AB, Serco Group plc and SIS Group Enterprise.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Service Type, Application, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Allied Universal (Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec), Brink's Company, GardaWorld Corporation, Lemuir Group, Loomis, Maltacourt Ltd, PlanITROI Inc, Prosegur Cash (Prosegur Compañía de Seguridad, S.A), Secure Logistics LLC., Securitas AB, Serco Group plc and SIS Group Enterprise
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800