According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Server Microprocessor Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global server microprocessor market reached a value of US$ 16.2 Billion in 2022. A server microprocessor refers to a single chip that is referred to as the brain of a server.It is generally responsible for dynamically and automatically allocating processor partitions. It includes various functions, such as data storage, interaction with the peripheral devices, and logical and timing functions. Additionally, it also allows better utilization of several resources and assists in analytical decision-making processes. It is considered to be an essential processor management service that aids in preventing bottlenecks while supporting better scalability and improving overall performance. Due to the large storage capacity of server microprocessors, there has been a considerable rise in product adoption across the globe.
Global Server Microprocessor Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by continual technological advancements in the corporate sector. This is supported by the widespread adoption of artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and data analytics across multiple firms. Coupled with rapid digitization and a considerable rise in data generation, this is providing a boost to the demand for server microprocessors. This has also encouraged multiple businesses to heavily invest in the deployment of server microprocessors systems. In line with this, the penetration of high-speed internet has led to the increasing development of data centers, which, in turn, is creating a positive market outlook. Additionally, the rising incidences of data thefts and the growing security concerns due to the expansion of user-based online services are providing an impetus to the growth. Other factors, including continual improvements in the information technology (IT) infrastructure and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players, are further positively influencing the market growth. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 18.3 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 1.6% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the design, the market has been segmented into ARM, x86 and others.
- Based on the frequency, the market has been segregated into 1.5GHz-1.99GHz, 2.0GHz-2.49GHz, 2.5GHz-2.99GHz, and 3.0GHz and higher.
- On the basis of the enterprise size, the market has been classified into small, medium and large enterprises.
- Based on the end-user, the market has been categorized into consumer electronics, automotive, BFSI, aerospace and defense, medical, and others.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include Advanced Micro Devices Inc., Baikal Electronics JSC, HiSilicon (Shanghai) Technologies Co. Ltd. (Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.), Intel Corporation, International Business Machines Corporation, MACOM Technology Solutions, MediaTek Inc., NVIDIA Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Qualcomm Incorporated, Texas Instruments Incorporated and Toshiba Corporation.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Design, Frequency, Enterprise Size, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Advanced Micro Devices Inc., Baikal Electronics JSC, HiSilicon (Shanghai) Technologies Co. Ltd. (Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.), Intel Corporation, International Business Machines Corporation, MACOM Technology Solutions, MediaTek Inc., NVIDIA Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Qualcomm Incorporated, Texas Instruments Incorporated and Toshiba Corporation
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: - +1 631 791 1145
Africa and Europe: - +44-702-409-7331
Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800