The latest report by IMARC titled, “Sewing Machine Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027”, finds that the global sewing machine market size reached US$ 6.1 Billion by 2021. A sewing machine is used to stitch fabrics and other materials together with a thread. The major components of this machine include a feed dog, release button, presser’s foot, spool pin, power stitch, handwheel, bobbin winder thread guide, needle clamp screw, needle, and needle plate. It also consists of various safety devices, such as needle guards, which are used to prevent accidental needle-stick injuries. It aids in fixing unused, torn, and outgrown clothes available in a variety of appearances, sizes, costs, and tasks. As a result, sewing machines have gained immense traction across the globe.
We are regularly tracking the direct effects of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of the associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Sewing Machine Market Trends:
One of the primary factors driving the market is the extensive utilization of sewing machines in the automobile industry. Additionally, sewing machines are used to produce seatbelt webbings, automotive carpets, and nylon tire cords. Along with this, the escalating demand for electric vehicles (EVs) has boosted their sales. Besides this, the significant increase in the adoption of sewing machines in the industrial sector due to their enhanced features, which save energy, time and minimize the complexity of the production procedures, is catalyzing the market growth. In line with this, these machines have been employed widely in the domestic sector to make creative embroideries on clothes and canvas and stitch basic household clothes, thus propelling the market growth. Furthermore, the easy accessibility of these machines through online and offline modes is escalating product sales. Apart from this, key players are incorporating intelligent technology in producing sewing machines, such as the Internet of Things (IoT) and big data, to improve the efficiency of production lines. This is creating lucrative growth opportunities for the key players. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 8.4 Billion in 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period (2022-2027).
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been divided into mechanical, electronics, and embroidery.
- Based on the application, the market has been bifurcated into domestic and industrial.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been segmented into online and offline channels.
- Region-wise, the market has been classified into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed, with some of the key players being, Aisin Corporation, Bernina International AG, Brother Industries Ltd., Elna International Corsp. SA (Janome), Jack Sewing Machine Co. Ltd., JUKI Corporation, Kaulin Manufacturing Co. Ltd., Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, and PFAFF Indutriesysteme und Maschinen GmbH (Shang Gong Group Co. Ltd.), Rimoldi & CF Srl, Seiko Sewing Machine Co. Ltd and Usha International Limited.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal