The latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Sheet Face Mask Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028," finds that the global sheet face mask market size reached US$ 358.8 Million in 2022. Sheet face masks are easy-to-use skincare products made using different gels, fiber, cotton, cellulose, or coconut pulp. They are wet and soaked in essences containing beneficial ingredients, such as hyaluronic acid, vitamins, and aloe vera. They also assist in hydrating, balancing, moisturizing, calming, and brightening the skin. Owing to these properties and the growing awareness among individuals about personal appearance, sheet masks are gaining traction across the globe.
Global Sheet Face Mask Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the emerging trend of on-the-go skincare products that are convenient to use while traveling. In addition, various benefits provided by sheet face masks, such as hydration, removing impurities, detoxifying skin, and restoring radiance and glow, represent another major growth-inducing factor. Besides this, the leading market players are introducing personalized sheet face masks. They are also manufacturing innovative masks from renewable materials such as single-use hydrogel sheet masks that contain active ingredients and hydrogel made from locust beans and red seaweed. This, coupled with the implementation of aggressive promotional strategies and international celebrity endorsements, is positively influencing the market growth. For instance, key players are opting social media platforms and over-the-top (OTT) media services to promote their products and increase overall sales through online distribution channels across the globe. Moreover, the easy product availability across e-commerce platforms is also propelling the market growth. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 563.1 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 8% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the product type, the market has been classified into cotton and microfiber, hydrogel, knit, bio-cellulose, and other sheets.
- On the basis of the price point, the market has been bifurcated into mass and premium.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been segmented into supermarkets and hypermarkets, convenience stores, retail pharmacies, and e-commerce.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined in the report, with some of the key players being Amorepacific Corporation, Beiersdorf AG, Guerlain (LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton), Kracie Holdings Ltd. (Hoyu Co. Ltd.), L'Oréal S.A., Neutrogena Corporation (Johnson & Johnson), Procter & Gamble Company, Shiseido Company Limited, The Estée Lauder Companies Inc, The Himalaya Drug Company (Himalaya Global Holdings Ltd.), Topix Pharmaceuticals Inc. and Unilever plc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Price Point, Distribution Channel, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Amorepacific Corporation, Beiersdorf AG, Guerlain (LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton), Kracie Holdings Ltd. (Hoyu Co. Ltd.), L'Oréal S.A., Neutrogena Corporation (Johnson & Johnson), Procter & Gamble Company, Shiseido Company Limited, The Estée Lauder Companies Inc, The Himalaya Drug Company (Himalaya Global Holdings Ltd.), Topix Pharmaceuticals Inc. and Unilever plc
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800