According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Signal Generator Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global signal generator market reached a value of US$ 1.3 Billion in 2022. A signal generator refers to an equipment that is primarily used by engineers for testing purposes. It comprises a quartz-crystal that aid in filtering undesired signals and an amplitude knob for adjusting the desired signals. It produces an electrical or waveform signal that is utilized in several applications, including debugging, signal tracing and amplifier response adjustment. It is widely used in development systems and test instruments across the globe, wherein it is utilized for generating multiple forms of signals, such as analog, digital, pulse and audio. Due to its numerous beneficial properties, it is extensively adopted for generating desired test-conditions for evaluating the performance of electronic equipment.
Global Signal Generator Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the rising product demand in the manufacturing of consumer electronics. Coupled with the increasing product adoption for repairing various electrical devices, this is providing a boost to the demand for signal generators. In line with this, the growing need for electronic devices with high capacity, advanced features and improved functionalities is supporting its demand on the global level. Additionally, the rapid development of fifth-generation (5G) wireless technology is expected to create a positive market outlook. Furthermore, several key players are heavily investing in research and development (R&D) activities for introducing improved signal generators with enhanced frequency levels, which is acting as another major growth-inducing factor. Other factors, including the widespread utilization of the Internet of Things (IoT) across the aerospace, defense and automobile industries for maintaining and servicing various machines and continuous product innovations, are also favorably impacting the market. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 2.0 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.8% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the product, the market has been segregated into RF signal, microwave signal, arbitrary waveform and vector signal generators.
- Based on the technology, the market has been segmented into global system for mobile phones (GSM), code division multiple access (CDMA), wideband code division multiple access (WCDMA), long term evolution (LTE) and others.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been categorized into designing, testing, manufacturing, troubleshooting, repairing and others.
- Based on the end-use, the market has been classified into communications, aerospace and defense, mechanical, electronics, healthcare, and other industries.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and Latin America.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include Keysight Technologies Inc., Rohde & Schwarz Gmbh & Co Kg, National Instruments Corporation, Anritsu Corporation, Tektronix Inc., Teledyne Technologies Incorporated, B&K Precision Corporation, Fluke Corporation, Stanford Research Systems, Good Will Instrument Co. Ltd and Yokogawa Electric Corporation.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal