According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Silicon Fertilizer Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global silicon fertilizer market reached a value of US$ 103.8 Million in 2022. Silicon fertilizer helps fight diseases and insect attacks, withstand unfavorable climatic conditions, improve physical and chemical soil properties, and maintain nutrients in plants. It is used for numerous crops, such as barley, wheat, sugarcane, cucumber, citrus, tomato, and others, for increased productivity and sustainable production. It finds extensive applications in field crops, hydroponics, and floriculture. It assists in reducing pH and increases the adsorption of essential minerals from the soil. Moreover, it improves the mechanical properties of a plant by enhancing elasticity and rigidity and, thus, protects plants against infection. The increasing requirements and high demand for field and horticultural crops in different regions across the globe favor the requirement for silicon fertilizer.
Global Silicon Fertilizer Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by the increasing demand for better quality fertilizers to improve crop productivity. In line with this, the rising adoption of silicon fertilizers amongst farmers to progress the growth of the crop, grow vegetables more organically, and prevent the plants from developing bacterial and fungal diseases is positively influencing the market. Furthermore, silicon fertilizers help enhance the physical and chemical properties of the soil, which is catalyzing the market expansion. Apart from this, the growing demand for quality and uniform crop yield due to population expansion globally is strengthening the market. Besides, the escalating adoption of new farming methods for improving productivity and increasing demand for horticultural and field crops in developing economies are propelling the product demand. Additionally, significant growth in the agriculture sector and the rising demand for food on the global level are providing a boost to the market. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 128.7 Million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 3.5% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been segmented into synthetic and natural.
- Based on the form, the market has been categorized into liquid and solid.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been classified into fields crops, horticultural crops, hydroponics, and floriculture.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include Agripower Australia Ltd., Jaipur Bio Fertilizers, Khandelwal Biofertilizer, MaxSil Pty Ltd., Plant Tuff, Redox Pty Ltd., Satpura Bio Fertiliser India Private Limited, Sigma AgriScience LLC and Vedant Agrotech.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Form, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Agripower Australia Ltd., Jaipur Bio Fertilizers, Khandelwal Biofertilizer, MaxSil Pty Ltd., Plant Tuff, Redox Pty Ltd., Satpura Bio Fertiliser India Private Limited, Sigma AgriScience LLC and Vedant Agrotech.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800