According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Single-Use Bioprocessing Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global single-use bioprocessing market reached a value of US$ 13.6 Billion in 2022. Single-use bioprocessing refers to systems used to produce and manufacture various pharmaceutical products and solutions. Single-use bioreactors, filtration assemblies, media bags, containers, disposable connectors, mixers, tubes and samplers are some of the commonly used single-use bioprocessing products. They are designed for one-time use and are composed primarily of plastic components that have been sealed and sterilized using gamma irradiation. Single-use bioprocessing is used in the production of vaccines, monoclonal antibodies, plant cell cultivation and specific cell therapies. They assist in increasing productivity, timesaving, reducing the risk of cross-contamination, minimizing the dependence on energy and water, easy disposal, and cost-effectiveness. As a result, single-use bioprocessing is widely adopted by biopharmaceutical manufacturers and life science research organizations.
Global Single-Use Bioprocessing Market Trends:
The significant growth in the pharmaceutical industry across the globe is creating a positive outlook for the market. Single-use bioprocessing is widely used for achieving an enhanced production of vaccines, monoclonal antibodies, and personalized medicines and in media preparation and shipping of biologics. In line with this, the steadily rising geriatric population and the increasing prevalence of chronic conditions and diseases are favoring the market growth. Apart from this, various technological advancements, such as the utilization of machine learning (ML), automation and big data solutions in bioprocessing to improve accuracy and predict errors during medical procedures, are providing an impetus to the market growth. Additionally, manufacturers are widely adopting single-use bioprocessing as it utilizes high-grade polymer materials and plastic composites and offers various advantages, such as easy disposal, enhanced integral strength and cost-effectiveness, which, in turn, is augmenting the market growth. Other factors, including the widespread product adoption during the development phase of drugs, extensive research and development (R&D) activities, and the rising healthcare expenditure, are anticipated to drive the market toward growth. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 37.7 Billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 19.8% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been classified into media bags and containers, filtration assemblies, single-use bioreactors, disposable mixers, and others.
- Based on the application, the market has been divided into filtration, storage, cell culture, mixing, and purification
- On the basis of the end-use, the market has been classified into upstream, fermentation, and downstream.
- Based on the end-user the market has been categorized into biopharmaceutical manufacturers, life science R&D, and others.
- Based on the region, the market has been categorized into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others) Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Peru and others), Middle East and Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, United Arab Emirates and others).
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include Applikon Biotechnology, Boehringer Ingelheim, Cesco Bioengineering Company, Corning Inc., Danaher Corporation, Entegris, Eppendorf AG, Finesse Solutions Inc., GE Healthcare, Infors, Merck Millipore, Rentschler Biotechnologie, Sartorius Stedim Biotech, Thermo Fisher Scientific, 3M Company, etc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Application, End-Use, End-User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Peru, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, United Arab Emirates
||Applikon Biotechnology, Boehringer Ingelheim, Cesco Bioengineering Company, Corning Inc., Danaher Corporation, Entegris, Eppendorf AG, Finesse Solutions Inc., GE Healthcare, Infors, Merck Millipore, Rentschler Biotechnologie, Sartorius Stedim Biotech, Thermo Fisher Scientific and 3M Company
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal