The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Sinus Dilation Devices Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027,” finds that the global sinus dilation devices market size reached US$ 2.9 Billion in 2021. Sinus is a common medical condition that causes inflammation or swelling of the tissues lining the sinuses. Sinus dilation devices aid the expansion of the opening of the nose during sinus surgeries. In addition, they are used in treating the drainage problem associated with nasal sinuses. Sinus dilation devices consist of endoscopes, handheld devices, balloon sinuplasty systems, and sinus stents, which also help visualize and support the procedures involved in the treatment of sinusitis. In recent years, sinus dilation devices have gained traction across healthcare organizations to treat chronic rhinosinusitis (CRS) refractory over traditional sinus devices.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Sinus Dilation Devices Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the growing prevalence of chronic sinusitis and sinus-related diseases among individuals suffering from nasal polyps, nasotracheal tubes, allergic rhinitis, deviated septum, and facial bone abnormalities. Besides this, the rising instances of diabetes, cystic fibrosis, Kartagener syndrome, and HIV infections are also significantly contributing to the market growth. Moreover, the increasing preference for minimally invasive (MI) procedures, such as balloon sinuplasty and sinus dilation, is escalating the demand for sinus dilation devices over conventional sinus surgeries. In addition to this, insurance organizations are offering favorable reimbursements for sinus procedures, especially in developed countries. Furthermore, the development of advanced surgical techniques, such as surgical laser technology, which ensure minimal ablation and exhibit fewer side effects, is also positively influencing the growth of the market. Moreover, manufacturers are introducing devices that are integrated with microsensors, which help determine device position during surgeries. On account of these factors, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.8% during the forecast period (2022-2027).
- Based on the product, the market has been segmented into balloon sinus dilation devices, sinus implants, handheld instruments, endoscopes, and others.
- On the basis of the procedure, the market has been classified into standalone and hybrid.
- The market has been categorized based on the patient type into adult and pediatric.
- On the basis of the end user, the market has been segregated into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being Aetna Inc. (CVS Health Corporation), Dalent Medical, InnAccel Technologies Private Limited, Intersect ENT Inc., Johnson & Johnson Services, Karl Storz SE & Co. KG, Medtronic Plc., Meril Life Sciences Private Limited, Olympus Corporation, SinuSys Corporation, Smith & Nephew plc, and Stryker Corporation.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal