According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Sleeping Pillow Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global sleeping pillow market size reached US$ 13.7 Billion in 2022. A sleeping pillow is designed to provide support and comfort to the head and neck while sleeping. It is prepared using down, feathers, memory foam, latex, and synthetic fibers. It is used with a mattress and other bedding to create a comfortable sleeping environment. At present, key market players are introducing pillows according to personal preference and sleeping position that promote restful sleep and minimize discomfort and pain while sleeping.
Global Sleeping Pillow Market Trends:
The growing geriatric population and rising prevalence of sleeping disorders currently represent one of the key factors catalyzing the demand for sleeping pillows across the globe. In addition, the increasing awareness about the importance of sleep is resulting in high demand for products that help improve sleep quality. Moreover, leading market players are introducing advanced materials, such as cooling gel in sleeping pillows. They are also offering unique shapes and features designed to provide optimal comfort and support. This, in confluence with the easy availability and increasing affordability of sleeping pillows, is strengthening the market growth. Other factors, such as pregnancy, snoring, and sleep apnea, are catalyzing the demand for specialized pillows that address specific sleep-related issues. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 18.4 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.1% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been segmented into memory foam pillow, down and feather pillow, wool/cotton pillow, polyester/synthetic pillow, latex pillow, and others. Amongst these, polyester/synthetic pillow holds the largest share of the market.
- Based on the application, the market has been bifurcated into residential and commercial. Presently, residential exhibits a clear dominance in the market.
- On the basis of the sales channel, the market has been classified into hypermarkets/supermarkets, speciality stores, and online stores. At present, hypermarkets/supermarkets hold the largest share of the market.
- Region-wise, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. Amongst these, Asia Pacific enjoys the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include American Textile Company Inc., Classic Brands LLC, Comfy Group, Czech Feather and Down Co., Hollander Sleep Products, John Cotton Group Ltd., Latexco LLC, Malouf Inc., Mediflow Inc., Romatex (Pty) Ltd, Tempur Sealy International Inc. and Wendre Group.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Application, Sales Channel, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||American Textile Company Inc., Classic Brands LLC, Comfy Group, Czech Feather and Down Co., Hollander Sleep Products, John Cotton Group Ltd., Latexco LLC, Malouf Inc., Mediflow Inc., Romatex (Pty) Ltd, Tempur Sealy International Inc. and Wendre Group.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800