According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Smart Air Purifiers Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global smart air purifiers market size reached US$ 6.3 Billion in 2022. Smart air purifiers are technologically advanced household appliances that are widely utilized to remove contaminating pollutants and particles from the air. They are specifically designed to provide a safe and healthy environment in homes and workplaces by removing airborne pollutants, allergens, and contaminants. They usually comprise a fan, filter, and motor to trap pollutants and disperse clean air. Additionally, they are considered more advanced compared to traditional air purifiers as they are equipped with sensors that detect and monitor air quality in real time, thus allowing them to adjust their filtration settings accordingly. As a result, they find extensive applications across the residential, industrial, and commercial sectors to ensure that the air is free from impurities.
Global Smart Air Purifiers Market Trends:
The escalating demand for anti-pollution products majorly drives the global market. This can be supported by the growing levels of pollution and the rising prevalence of airborne diseases, such as the common cold, asthma, mumps, measles, and tuberculosis (TB), among the masses. With the increasing awareness regarding the adverse effects of pollution on health, consumers are increasingly adopting smart air purifiers in commercial spaces, offices, and homes, including bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens, and living rooms, to eradicate airborne particles and germs, which is contributing to the market globally. In addition, consumers are inclined toward smart air purifiers on account of their advanced features, such as Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, that enable remote and automatic operations through smartphone applications. Apart from this, continuous technological advancements, including the integration of machine learning (ML), the Internet of Things (IoT), and artificial intelligence (AI), for assisting in automatic speed adjustment to enhance room air quality are propelling the market. Moreover, the introduction of novel product variants offering innovative features, such as ozone generators, electrostatic precipitators, voice control, and ultraviolet (UV) light technology, is creating a positive market outlook. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 10.1 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 7.8% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been segmented into dust collectors, fume and smoke collectors, and others.
- Based on the technique, the market has been classified into high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA), thermodynamic sterilization system (TSS), ultraviolet germicidal irradiation, ionizer purifiers, activated carbon filtration and others.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been categorized into online and offline.
- Based on the end user, the market has been bifurcated into residential, commercial, and others.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include Blueair (Unilever PLC), Coway Co. Ltd., Dyson Limited, Honeywell International Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., LG Electronics Inc. (LG Corporation), Sharp Corporation, Vesync Co. Ltd, Winix America Inc. and Xiaomi Corporation.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Technique, Distribution Channel, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Blueair (Unilever PLC), Coway Co. Ltd., Dyson Limited, Honeywell International Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., LG Electronics Inc. (LG Corporation), Sharp Corporation, Vesync Co. Ltd, Winix America Inc. and Xiaomi Corporation
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800