As per the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Smart Band Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027,” the global smart band market reached a volume of 46.5 Million Units in 2021. A smart band, also known as a smartwatch, refers to a multipurpose device that assists in tracking the amount of daily physical activities performed by an individual. It also monitors various fitness-related metrics such as distance covered while jogging or walking, calorie consumption, and in some cases, heartbeat and quality of sleep. It is connected to smartphones, tablets, laptops or personal computers wirelessly for long-term data storage. In recent years, smart bands have gained traction across the globe due to the increasing tech-savvy population.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Smart Band Market Trends:
The growing awareness among the masses regarding health and fitness represents the primary factors driving the global smart band market. The rising health consciousness due to the widespread prevalence of lifestyle diseases like obesity and diabetes has augmented the product demand. As a result, consumers are increasingly seeking reminders that promote healthy living, adequate sleep patterns and connectivity due to the changing lifestyles and hectic work routines. Besides this, the increasing penetration of the internet of things (IoT) and the availability of high-speed internet have encouraged the utilization of smart bands. Furthermore, manufacturers are introducing innovative product variants integrated with advanced features and aesthetically appealing designs to attract more consumers. Besides this, the expanding e-commerce sector, an emerging trend of product premiumization, rapid urbanization, reduced product prices and elevating incomes are other growth-inducing factors. Looking forward, the market is expected to reach a volume of 59.1 Million Units by 2027.
- Based on the product type, the market has been divided into with screen and without screen smart bands.
- On the basis of the operating system, the market has been segregated into android, windows, iOS, and others.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been classified into specialist retailers, company outlets, online and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed, with some of the key players being Fitbit LLC, Garmin Ltd., Jawbone Health, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Apple Inc., Xiaomi Inc., Lenovo Group Ltd., LG Corporation, Nike, Inc., Razer Inc., and Sony Corporation.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal