According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Smart Diaper Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global smart diaper market size reached US$ 664 Million in 2022. A smart diaper is a type of underwear that is integrated with advanced technologies. It involves the utilization of radio-frequency identification (RFID) sensors that help in detecting moisture and sends a signal to a nearby receiver. This sensor is generally embedded in the hydrogel present in disposable diapers. It enables the hydrogel to expand when the diaper is wet while triggering the tag in order to send signals to the RFID reader that is mainly available within a one-meter radius. Additionally, it consists of an adhesive strip that facilitates easy strapping and also comprises removable silicone that fits snugly with the diaper to provide comfort to the wearer. Besides this, it also assists nurses in neonatal care by monitoring the sleeping patterns of babies while inhibiting sleep-related complications.
Global Smart Diaper Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by continual technological advancements. Coupled with the emergence of the internet of things (IoT) devices and the rising popularity of smart devices among the masses, this is creating a positive market outlook. Apart from this, the increasing birth rates across several countries and the escalating concerns among parents are significantly supporting the demand for smart diapers across the globe. In line with this, the growing need to maintain hygiene of babies and protect them from skin infections is providing a boost to the market. Along with this, the rising investments by numerous leading players in continuous product innovations are also acting as major growth-inducing factors. Moreover, the increasing spending by public and private agencies to upgrade the overall healthcare infrastructure is catalyzing the demand for smart diapers on the global level. Other factors, including rapid urbanization, inflating disposable income levels of the masses, the penetration of high-speed internet connectivity and smartphones, rising consumer awareness and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players, are positively influencing the market. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market size is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 1,687 Million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 15.8% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the technology, the market has been segmented into RFID tags and Bluetooth sensors.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been classified into online and offline.
- On the basis of the end use, the market has been categorized into babies and adults.
- Based on the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include Abena North America Inc., ATZ Global Co. Ltd., CviCloud Corporation (CviLux Co. Ltd.), Essity AB, Interuniversity Microelectronics Centre, Monit Corp., Ontex Group, Sinopulsar, Smardii Inc., Vandrico Solutions Inc., Verily Life Sciences (Alphabet Inc.) and Wonderkin Co.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Technology, Distribution Channel, End Use, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Abena North America Inc., ATZ Global Co. Ltd., CviCloud Corporation (CviLux Co. Ltd.), Essity AB, Interuniversity Microelectronics Centre, Monit Corp., Ontex Group, Sinopulsar, Smardii Inc., Vandrico Solutions Inc., Verily Life Sciences (Alphabet Inc.) and Wonderkin Co.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N A
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800