According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Smart Helmet Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global smart helmet market size reached US$ 722.1 Million in 2022. A smart helmet is an innovative, tech-infused helmet designed to enhance safety and user experience in various applications. It is embedded with intelligent technologies such as GPS navigation, Bluetooth connectivity, and integrated cameras. These capabilities allow it to perform numerous functions, from providing route directions and recording journeys to facilitating hands-free communication and emergency alerts. Its deployment extends beyond conventional motorcycle use to other industries such as construction, firefighting, and sports, providing additional safety measures and data-tracking functionalities. Additionally, it offers protection and integrates the user into the digital world, contributing to the rise of smart wearables. Today, with advancements in Internet of Things (IoT) technology, smart helmets are gaining traction as they enable real-time data tracking and provide enhanced situational awareness, thus raising the standard of personal protective equipment in various sectors.
Global Smart Helmet Market Trends:
The rising demand for sophisticated safety solutions majorly drives the global smart helmet market growth. This can be supported by the proliferation of stringent safety regulations and an increase in consumer awareness about personal safety across various sectors, from transportation to industrial settings. Along with this, the widespread adoption of smart helmets in the automotive industry for enhanced rider safety and improved riding experience has escalated, thereby propelling the market. This is further fueled by the rising interest in outdoor sports and recreational activities, which demand advanced safety gear. In addition, the ongoing technological advancements in IoT, artificial intelligence (AI), and machine learning (ML) are leading to the introduction of smart helmets with improved features such as collision detection, emergency SOS, and health monitoring, which are positively impacting the market. Apart from this, the advent of eco-friendly, lightweight materials for helmet manufacturing with improved durability and strength has favored market expansion. Furthermore, the escalating urbanization, coupled with a growth in the number of two-wheeler users, especially in emerging economies, is creating a positive market outlook. Some of the other factors driving the market include rapid urbanization and inflating disposable income levels. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 2,083.8 Million by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 18.20% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the component, the market has been segmented into communication, navigation, camera, and others. Presently, communication represents the largest market segment.
- On the basis of the type, the market is segregated into full face, half face, and hard hat. Currently, full face dominates the market, holding the largest share.
- Based on the technology, the market has been segmented into integrated communication system, integrated video camera, contactless temperature measurement, bluetooth connectivity, signal indicator and brake function, and others. Among these, integrated communication system accounts for the largest market share.
- On the basis of the end user, the market is segregated into consumer, industrial, healthcare, and construction. At present, consumer dominates the market, holding the largest share.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, and others); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. Presently, North America holds the largest market share.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Babaali, Forcite Helmet System Pty Ltd., Jarvish Inc., Livall Tech Co Ltd., Lumos Helmet, Nexsys. Co., Ltd., and Sena Technologies Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Communication, Navigation, Camera, Others
||Full Face, Half Face, Hard Hat
||Integrated Communication System, Integrated Video Camera, Contactless Temperature Measurement, Bluetooth Connectivity, Signal Indicator and Brake Function, Others
|End Users Covered
||Consumer, Industrial, Healthcare, Construction
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Babaali, Forcite Helmet System Pty Ltd., Jarvish Inc., Livall Tech Co Ltd., Lumos Helmet, Nexsys. Co., Ltd. and Sena Technologies Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800