According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Smoke Evacuation Systems Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global smoke evacuation systems market size reached US$ 189.9 Million in 2022. Smoke evacuation systems are specialized devices used to remove smoke and other harmful particles generated during medical procedures. They are composed of a smoke evacuator unit, tubing, filters, and a wand or nozzle used to capture smoke at the surgical site. They capture and filter the smoke, removing harmful particles, such as vaporized tissue, bacteria, and viruses. These systems are designed to maintain a clear and safe working environment for healthcare professionals and patients. They are used in various medical procedures, including dermatology, plastic surgery, gynecology, and general surgery. They are also utilized to remove harmful particles and help to prevent the spread of infectious diseases by reducing the number of airborne particles in the operating room.
Global Smoke Evacuation Systems Market Trends:
The increasing number of surgeries and the rising need for a safer working environment for healthcare professionals is primarily driving the market. Moreover, the increasing awareness about the health risks associated with surgical smoke among healthcare professionals and regulatory bodies is fostering the demand for smoke evacuation systems worldwide. The market is further driven by continual advancements in medical technologies that have led to the development of new and innovative surgical techniques, which produce more surgical smoke. This has increased the need for more advanced smoke evacuation systems to effectively capture and remove surgical smoke. In response to the escalating demand, several leading players are heavily investing in developing new and advanced smoke evacuation systems, such as integrated systems that are designed to work with specific surgical instruments and portable systems that offer greater mobility and flexibility, thus providing a boost to the market. Furthermore, the emergence of integrated smoke evacuation systems is fostering the market as they offer several benefits, including ease of use, reduced clutter, and improved efficiency. Besides, the widespread availability of smoke evacuation systems through online and offline distribution channels is creating a positive market outlook. Other factors, such as continuous improvements in healthcare infrastructure, growing geriatric population, and inflating disposable income levels of the masses, are also influencing the market. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 278.6 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 6.3% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the product, the market has been divided into smoke evacuating systems, smoke evacuation pencils, smoke evacuation filters, smoke evacuation tubing, and smoke evacuation accessories.
- Based on the application, the market has been segmented into laparoscopic, orthopedic, medical aesthetic, and other surgeries.
- On the basis of the end-user, the market has been bifurcated into hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, cosmetic surgery centers, dental clinics, and others.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been categorized into North America (the United States, and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and the Middle East and Africa. Among these, North America holds the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include B. Braun Melsungen AG, CONMED Corporation, Danaher Corporation, Ecolab Inc., Erbe Elektromedizin GmbH, Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic plc, Olympus Corporation, Stryker Corporation, The Cooper Companies Inc., Utah Medical Products Inc. and Zimmer Biomet.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product, Application, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||B. Braun Melsungen AG, CONMED Corporation, Danaher Corporation, Ecolab Inc., Erbe Elektromedizin GmbH, Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic plc, Olympus Corporation, Stryker Corporation, The Cooper Companies Inc., Utah Medical Products Inc. and Zimmer Biomet
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800