According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Smoking Accessories Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global smoking accessories market size reached US$ 65.13 Billion in 2022. Smoking accessories refer to a wide range of tools, devices, and products that enhances the smoking experience for individuals who indulge in tobacco or other smoking substances. They are designed to provide efficiency, convenience, and customization options to smokers. These accessories include cigar cutters and humidors, designed to maintain the freshness and quality of cigars. Other smoking accessories include pipe cleaners, which help keep pipes clean and free from residue, and tobacco grinders that allow smokers to prepare their tobacco or herbs for smoking. As a result, smoking accessories are gaining significant popularity due to their ability to produce smoke at higher levels and offer an enhanced experience to users.
Global Smoking Accessories Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the increasing number of smokers. Moreover, the rising smoking alternatives are catalyzing the market as these alternatives require specific accessories, such as cartridges, coils, and mouthpieces. Furthermore, several leading players are introducing numerous flavors, including fruit, menthol, and chocolate, to be utilized in water pipes and vaporizers, which is providing a boost to the market. Besides, the growing demand for stylish and visually appealing smoking accessories which have unique designs, patterns, colors, and materials that align with individual tastes and preferences is creating a positive market outlook. Moreover, the expansion of the tourism and hospitality industry is supporting the growth of the market as hotels, resorts, and entertainment venues provide designated smoking areas and lounges, which require a range of smoking accessories to accommodate guest’s preferences. Apart from this, the easy availability of water pipe products in various specialty stores, such as bars, cafes, and lounges, is impacting the market favorably. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 84.72 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 4.35% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the product type, the market has been segmented into grinder, water pipes, rolling paper, vaporizer, and others. Currently, vaporizer represents the largest market segment.
- On the basis of the age group, the market has been divided into below 18 years, 18 to 30 years, 30 to 50 years, and above 50 years. Among these, 18-30 exhibit a clear dominance in the market.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been bifurcated into offline and online. Among these, offline accounts for the largest market share.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and the Middle East and Africa. Among these, Asia Pacific holds the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Black Leaf, British American Tobacco P.l.c., Bull Brand, Chongz Ltd., Curved Papers Inc., Empire Glassworks, Imperial Brands Plc, Jinlin (HK) Smoking Accessories Co. Ltd., Moondust Paper Pvt Ltd., and Republic Technologies International SAS.
|Base Year of the Analysis
|Product Types Covered
||Grinder, Water Pipes, Rolling Paper, Vaporizer, Others
|Age Groups Covered
||Below 18 Years, 18 to 30 Years, 30 to 50 Years, Above 50 Years
|Distribution Channels Covered
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Black Leaf, British American Tobacco P.l.c., Bull Brand, Chongz Ltd., Curved Papers Inc., Empire Glassworks, Imperial Brands Plc, Jinlin (HK) Smoking Accessories Co. Ltd., Moondust Paper Pvt Ltd., and Republic Technologies International SAS.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800