The global smoking accessories market size reached US$ 65.13 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 84.72 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 4.35% during 2023-2028. The increasing number of smokers, rising preference of consumers to make their own tobacco over factory-made and introduction of new product variants, represent some factors driving the market.
Smoking accessories refer to items produced for smokers to enhance their experience of smoking tobacco or other substances. These accessories include a wide range of products, such as pipes, cigarette holders, lighters, ashtrays, rolling papers, grinders, and vaporizers. A grinder is a crucial smoking tool consisting of a canister model with teeth-like structures inside that provides perfectly ground, ready-to-smoke cannabis. Hand Pipes are small pipes that are filled with crushed cannabis to smoke. A rolling machine aids in rolling cannabis evenly, offering a high consistency and portability to consume cannabis effortlessly. In recent years, smoking accessories have gained popularity as they produce smoke at a comparatively higher level and offer a superior experience to users.
Smoking Accessories Market Trends:
The global smoking accessories market is driven by the increasing popularity of smoking among millennials and young adults. This trend is particularly evident in emerging economies, where disposable income is rising, and the cultural acceptance of smoking is high. Other than this, there has been a growing demand for luxury smoking accessories, as luxury items are often used as status symbols and are viewed as a reflection of a person's lifestyle and taste. Besides this, vaporizers are being used as a healthier alternative to traditional smoking methods, as they reduce the amount of tar and other harmful substances that are inhaled. In line with this, pipes and other smoking accessories are utilized for the delivery of medicinal herbs and other substances, which can be beneficial for treating a variety of medical conditions, thus positively influencing the market growth. Apart from this, the easy availability of water pipe products via online and offline sales channels, such as specialty stores, bars and cafes and lounges, is accelerating the product adoption rate. Furthermore, key players are introducing numerous flavors, such as fruit, menthol, and chocolate, to be utilized in water pipes and vaporizers, which is escalating the product demand.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global smoking accessories market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product type, age group, and distribution channel.
Product Type Insights:
- Water Pipes
- Rolling Paper
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the smoking accessories market based on the product type. This includes grinder, water pipes, rolling paper, vaporizer, and others. According to the report, vaporizer represented the largest segment.
Age Group Insights:
- Below 18 Years
- 18 to 30 Years
- 30 to 50 Years
- Above 50 Years
A detailed breakup and analysis of the smoking accessories market based on the age group has also been provided in the report. This includes below 18 years, 18 to 30 years, 30 to 50 years, above 50 years. According to the report, 18-30 years accounted for the largest segment.
Distribution Channel Insights:
A detailed breakup and analysis of the smoking accessories market based on the distribution channel has also been provided in the report. This includes online and offline. According to the report, offline represented the largest segment.
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets that include North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, Asia Pacific was the largest market for smoking accessories. Some of the factors driving the Asia Pacific smoking accessories market included growing culture of smokers due to stressful lifestyles of individuals, introduction of flavored tobacco to be used in smoking accessories, growing popularity and consumption of nicotine products, etc.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global smoking accessories market. Competitive analysis such as market structure, market share by key players, player positioning, top winning strategies, competitive dashboard, and company evaluation quadrant has been covered in the report. Also, detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided. Some of the companies covered include Black Leaf, British American Tobacco P.l.c., Bull Brand, Chongz Ltd., Curved Papers Inc., Empire Glassworks, Imperial Brands Plc, Jinlin (HK) Smoking Accessories Co. Ltd., Moondust Paper Pvt Ltd., and Republic Technologies International SAS. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
|Product Types Covered
||Grinder, Water Pipes, Rolling Paper, Vaporizer, Others
|Age Groups Covered
||Below 18 Years, 18 to 30 Years, 30 to 50 Years, Above 50 Years
|Distribution Channels Covered
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Black Leaf, British American Tobacco P.l.c., Bull Brand, Chongz Ltd., Curved Papers Inc., Empire Glassworks, Imperial Brands Plc, Jinlin (HK) Smoking Accessories Co. Ltd., Moondust Paper Pvt Ltd., and Republic Technologies International SAS.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global smoking accessories market performed so far, and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global smoking accessories market?
- What is the impact of each driver, restraint, and opportunity on the global smoking accessories market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive smoking accessories market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- Which is the most attractive product type in the smoking accessories market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the age group?
- Which is the most attractive age group in the smoking accessories market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on distribution channel?
- Which is the most attractive distribution channel in the smoking accessories market?
- What is the competitive structure of the global smoking accessories market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global smoking accessories market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the smoking accessories market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global smoking accessories market.
- The study maps the leading, as well as the fastest-growing, regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the smoking accessories industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.