According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Social and Emotional Learning Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global social and emotional learning market reached a value of US$ 2.7 Billion in 2022. Social and emotional learning (SEL) is an integral part of an education system that aids in the overall human development through various innovative teaching methods. This method of learning helps adults and children to acquire and apply the attitudes, skills and knowledge in order to manage emotions, develop healthy identities, establish and maintain supportive relationships and achieve personal and collective goals. The demand for social and emotional learning practices is increasing across the globe due to the rising health-related practices across educational and corporate sectors and the easy access to multiple SEL platforms.
Global Social and Emotional Learning Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the increasing awareness regarding the benefits of social and emotional learning. This is supported by the rising prevalence of depression and anxiety among employees caused due to intensive competition in the workplace. In addition to this, the increasing focus on the health and safety regulations of employees is providing a boost to the market growth. Moreover, the rising investments by private and public firms for the improvement of the overall education infrastructure are acting as a major growth-inducing factor. Along with this, an increasing need for developing non-cognitive skills in children has encouraged the educational system to incorporate social and emotional learning methods in academics. Furthermore, the rapid outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) has impelled multiple businesses and schools to adopt effective social and emotional learning methods, which, in turn, has provided a thrust to the market. Other factors, including the introduction of virtual learning platforms, coupled with the widespread integration of advanced technologies with these platforms, rapid urbanization and digitization, are also positively influencing the market growth. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 9.4 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 22.83% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the component, the market has been segmented into solutions and services.
- Based on the type, the market has been bifurcated into web-based and applications.
- On the basis of the end user, the market has been classified into pre-k, elementary school and middle and high school.
- Based on the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include Aperture Education LLC, BASE Education, Committee for Children, Emotional ABCs, EVERFI Inc. (Vector Solutions), Everyday Speech, Evolution Labs (Navigate360), Kickboard Inc., Nearpod, Panorama Education, Peekapak, Purpose Prep Inc., Rethink Ed and The Social Express Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Component, Type, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Aperture Education LLC, BASE Education, Committee for Children, Emotional ABCs, EVERFI Inc. (Vector Solutions), Everyday Speech, Evolution Labs (Navigate360), Kickboard Inc., Nearpod, Panorama Education, Peekapak, Purpose Prep Inc., Rethink Ed and The Social Express Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800